Trust

A/N : let's start the story

Gun and those bodyguards left the room and porsche quickly went towards Macau while removing his coat and closed the door. Porsche covered Macau's half naked body with the coat. He was trembling. Porsche sat on floor and pulled him in his lap and hugged him tightly.

Porsche : shhh Pretty boy I'm here no one gonna hurt you. * rubbing Macau's back *

Macau : * crying and held Porsche's shirt tightly * I d-don't have a b-boyfriend I s-swear

Porsche : I know baby I know. * kiss Macau's forehead * let me take you to your room so you can get comfortable.

Macau : * nod as no * n-no

Porsche : why baby

Macau : * sobbing * I d-didn't wear clothes e-every one will see me.

Porsche : the hallway is empty and I promised that no one will see you in this state. Pretty boy do you trust me.

Macau look into Porsche's eyes and there's nothing only sincerity

Macau : I trust you * whisper *

As Porsche said the hallway was empty. He carried Macau in bridal style. He held Macau closely that no one couldn't see him. They entered Macau's room.

With Kinn and Ken

Ken knocked on Kinn's room. He was so much scared. Then he heard a " come in " from room. Ken entered the room and saw Kinn was standing infront with Ipad in his:: hand. He was checking on some work. Kinn didn't even glance at Ken. So he hurriedly put breakfast on nightstand and about to leave the room.

Kinn : did I tell you to leave. * looking at Ipad *

Ken : * froze in his place *

Then kinn throw the Ipad in the bed and came closer to Ken who was facing kinn now.

Kinn : explain

Ken : W-what khun Kinn

Kinn : I know Ken you remember everything or else you would be in this much hurry

Ken : I d-don't know what you're talking about khun Kinn. I h-have so much work that's why I'm in hurry.

Kinn : oh really

Kinn grabbed Ken's forearm and pushed him against the wall and looked at Ken angrily.

Kinn : WHO DO YOU THINK YOURSELF KEN

Kinn : WHO DO YOU THINK YOURSELF KEN.* shouted *

Ken : * flinched * i-l

Kinn : I what Ken you were so much brave last night what happened to you now. You even dare to enter my room without my permission and moreover you were drunk.