Chapter -34

Hello Rasgullas ❤️❤️

How are you all??

Here is the next chapter enjoy❤️❤️

****************$$$$$$$$$$$##*******

Valtina and Ricci at last reached school. They both enter the school through special underground road reserved only for VIP students.

So nobody saw them till now. Ricci enter the Principal office without knocking , valtina was about to scold him for this.

When she saw the principal stand up and bowed in 90° .

"Hello sir, hello mam"

Ricci smirked and pulled out a chair for Valtina.
Valtina being confused of the situation still sat on the chair.

Ricci than sat next to her.

The principal wiped his sweat discreetly and sat down.

Ricci asked

"Did I give you permission to sit ?"

The principal quickly stand up and shutter

"M...my apology s..sir. I a..am extremely so....sorry..y"

Ricci give him a dark smirk and said

"My my there are many new pieces for my dolls on the market now"

The principal flinched at his words and started sweating badly at his words.

Valtina is quite confuse not understanding what is happening.

But she keep quiet as she believes that her Big brothers knows better.

Ricci get back on his poker face and said coldly.

"My sister is gonna join the school from today. I know Antonio already told you about the instructions but I need it clarify that I don't like it when my little sister got upset."

"No worries sir. I have already explained everything to the other teachers and students. You don't have to worry about anything sir. Mam won't have any trouble here"

Ricci replied

"Of course she won't. Or else I will have your head"

The principal gulp in fear remembering that for some few money had given a false report to the Moretti brothers.

Hopefully they never find out about it .

*****************

Valtina bid Ricci off and went for her journey to the first day of school.

The school wasn't too crowdy by the time she finally went to the main side of the school.

She followed the little map principal have given her.

And finally she reached the first class of her.

English

She opened the door and saw the teacher was already here and teaching.

But to her wonder, the teacher called her in and tell her to sit on the remaining seats without asking her anything.

Anyways she figured it has something do with her brothers giving instructions.

She sat on the bench near the window on last.

The teacher resume her teaching which suprised her a little, as she thought she will have to be give her introduction or something. But nonetheless she is quite ok with this too.