"Call of Silence~"

Timeline~
Some months after war is over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently Cale was sitting by the pond watching his reflection in water while thinking about certain people from his past life as Krs. He had woken up just before dinner time from a dream or more like memories from his past life due to record and now can't stop thinking about it. It was a full moon night and stars can be seen very clearly twinkling in the sky. He was so in his world that he didn't notice a bunch of certain beings who followed him here.
These beings were Raon,Hong,On, Eruhaben,Choi Han,Rosalyn,Ron and Beacrox.

"What is human doing?" Raon asked confused.

"He has been staring in water for more than 10 minutes now nya~ " Hong said while his sister nodded as she was busy observing her so-called self sacrificing father.

"He looks like in deep thought" Rosalyn said.

"Cale nim didn't even notice me when I called out to him and just walked past me" Choi Han said whining like a puppy.

"Ha...what is this unlucky bastard up to now" goldy Gramps said annoyed but worry can be heard in his voice.

*Crack*

"Whose there!" Ron Said immediately turning around and getting his dagger ready. Everyone also got in a fighting stance.

"Relax it's me. Did you all forget I was visiting today?" Alberu said raising his hands up in surrender.

Yes. He was supposed to visit today as he had been too busy lately with all the paperwork to be even able to talk to anyone lately. But when he came and found no one he got confused and started looking for them until he finally found them.

Everyone lowered their weapon and guard to see the soon to be emperor of the Raon Empire.

"Thank you and btw what are you all doing and where is my dear dongsaeng~" Alberu asked while looking around.

"Your highness we were just-" Beacrox was starting to explain but stopped when he heard a beautiful humming sound.

Everyone froze and looked towards the source. They couldn't believe their ears and eyes. Cale was starting to sing. CALE was SINGING. His humming was so welcoming to ears that they could hear it all day and never get bored.

Very quickly Raon connected to other allies/family/friends. Everyone was confused at first but when they heard a beautiful voice humming and looked at the source, they all froze too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Cale

A/n~ Cale is thinking right now btw.

"I really miss them. I remember them saying that whenever I needed to let my emotions out, I should sing. I've never tried it before. I don't know how I would sound but there's nothing wrong with trying right? There's no one around to judge as well."(Yeah absolutely no one :⁠-⁠D so sing your heart out.)

"Which song tho.I don't want to experiment. Let's see"

He started humming to get the perfect track. "Yeah this is it" he thought while clearing his throat ready to sing.

Everyone was waiting for him to continue and when he did everyone was struck by lightning.

Don't you think about me enough

"Beautiful" everyone thought.

"I didn't know he could sing like that"
Deruth while being guilty.

Violan was praising Cale in her mind.

"Hyung's voice is so beautiful" Basen said while Lily nodded excitedly.