SLEEPOVERR

Aiden checked his messages.

~SUPER SECRET GC-

3:30

Ginger ninja- wheres aiden??

Ben10- he got a detention

Ginger ninja- ffs

3:50

Good twin- OMG GUYSS WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVERR

bad twin- no Taylor.

Good twin- stfu 🥰

Flower power- tonight??

Good twin- YEAHHH

Ben10- we could have it at mine and aidens since his parents are out tonight later on.

Good twin- YAYYY

Bad twin- im not goin

Good twin- yes you are

Ginger ninja- what time?

Flower power- ^

Good twin- me and Ben agreed on 6👍

Flower power- sounds good

Ginger ninja- ^

Bad twin- whatever

Once Aiden finished with reading it he realised it was 10 minutes to 6. Oh shit shit shitt. He quickly changed clothes into some comfy batman pyjama pants and and oversized black hoody with a big yellow smiley face on it. He grabbed as many blankets and pillows he could find and threw them on the sofa in the living room.

He thought for a minute before diving into the big pile of blankets. It was super cosy and warm. He could've easily fallen asleep then and there until Ben opened the door and walked in along with Taylor and Ash. They just started at Aiden who was covered in a pile of pillows and blankets.

Aiden "wassup"

Ash "what are you doing"

Aiden "obviously swimming in a pile of fluffy blankets, duh"

Taylor "Anywaysssss, Tyler said he was gunna wait to walk with Logan"

Aiden snickered, he could tell Tyler and Logan liked each other but Tyler would never admit it.

Ben took out his phone and began writing in the search bar:

Ben- Aiden wanna come the store with me to get some snacks?

Aiden- "sure, can we get strawbs pleeeeeeeeseee"

Ben- ye sure

Aiden scurried out of the pile of blankets and to the front door, Ben followed.

Ash and Taylor sat on the sofa, Taylor abruptly sat up after a second and spoke-

Taylor "OMG we should make a CAKE!"

Ash "I don't think that would end well-

Taylor "I need to message to get stuff-AND SPRINKLESS"

Ash gave up and in fairness it did sound pretty fun.
At that second the doorbell rang, it was Logan and Tyler.

Logan "hi guys"

Tyler "hi"

Taylor "took you long enough"

Logan blushed slightly and Tyler pushed Taylor down onto the sofa again.

Taylor "anyways we're making a cakeee"

Logan "oh cool"

Tyler "this is gunna end horribly"

Ash "that's what I said"

The door burst open again, it was Aiden. He practically flew with the door handle. "CAKEE TIMEE" he shouted. It hurt Ashlyn's ears slightly but he looked happy so it was fine.

Ben walked in a few minutes later holding 2 bags worth of stuff. He wandered to the kitchen and everyone followed (other than aiden who was there first). He emptied the bags out on the counter. There was a lot of Haribo and about 3 packets of strawbs.
There was chocolate and marshmallows and ice cream. In the other bag was filled with drinks.

Tyler "WHY WOULD YOU LET AIDEN GET MONSTER?!"

Ben - he snuck it in the shopping I had no clue

Taylor"well this is gunna be a long night"

The bag was filled with energy drinks (especially monster) hot chocolate powder and apple juice.

Taylor "cake time, Ben did you get ingredients?"

Ben- 👍

Taylor "alright let's start!"

Long story short- Aiden shoved Tyler's face in a pile of flour and fought each other, Taylor dropped an egg on the floor, Ash attempted to use the whisk but it didn't go well and splattered nearly everyone with cake batter and ben nearly burnt the cakes. Everyone did the own little bit of the icing. Logan did some flowers and stars, Taylor drew hearts and covered it with sprinkles, Aiden drew smiley faces. And they all wrote there names on it.

 And they all wrote there names on it

Kinda like this horrible picture-

(Word count 653)

Woo sleepoverr. The red is aiden and black scribbling it out is Tyler if u couldn't tell lol.