~26~‼️

"Keep your legs open." My girlfriend spoke, raising my chin so that I was looking up at her, "Close them again and I'm gonna stop, understand?"

I just whimpered, unable to get any words out as I opened my legs back up and closing my eyes as she trailed gentle kisses down both of my thighs.

She looked at me and I gave her a slight nod, signalling to her that she could put the vibrator against me once again. I arched my back of the bed, but she pushed me back down, applying pressure to my stomach.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, quieting my moans.

"Don't do that, let me hear you my love." She smirked, moving my hand before grabbing my other one and placing both over my head.

"You're so pretty darling." She spoke, holding eye contact with me.

She slowly moved towards my face again, hovering over my lips, slightly catching them with hers.

"Kiss me." She heard between my breathy moans.

She smirked a little.

"What word did you forget baby?"

I rolled my eyes before answering.

"Please kiss me."

She nodded her head, gently kissing me. Since I was giving her some attitude, she turned the vibrator up, which caused me to pull away from the kiss and throw my head back.

"Bitch." I giggled.

She laughed at my response, before answering me.

"I can stop if you want?" She lifted the vibrator up so that now it was barely touching me, teasing me even more.

"No please don't stop. Please." I pleaded, slightly whimpering.

She didn't answer, but just placed it all the way down again. I tried to pull away a little due to the overwhelming feeling, but she held me down as my legs shook.

I tried to keep them from closing again, and but my lip to attempt to hide the load moans that were coming out of my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to do that hm?"

"Mhmmhh." I managed to mumble, unable to form any words.

My breathing was becoming quick and short, I was so close. Soon enough though, I felt her remove the vibrator, turning it off. I shot my head up confused about why she stopped.

"Why did you s-" I began to whine, but was quickly cut off when I felt her fingers push inside me.

"I was just using that to get you wetter love, I wanna see how well you can take my fingers now." She smirked at my desperate state.

i genuinely don't know how to carry that on so it's ending there and plus i'm about to fall asleep i'm so tired😭

UGH IM OBSESSED WITH BILLIES NEW ALBUM OMG I CANT WAIT TO ANNOY MY MUM NON STOP TALKING ABOUT IT TOMORROW IM GONNA MAKE HER LSITEN TO THE ALBUM SINCE SHES GOING WITH ME TO SEE HER LIVE NEXT YEAR😭 (i'm listening to l'amour de ma vie rn😋)

ANYWAY GOODNIGJT

~L