Episode 21 - Disciplinary Session

*Ten Hours Ago*

(In The Classroom)

The boy looks at the purple haired boy and talks with the spirit inside his body.

George : (This is sooner than you've said. You think it was related to us?)

Kuragari : Yes, it was. Oren comes from another country. In the game, Dark Mages showed up a lot in his journey to the Kingdom and that's the reason he arrived late. But now, we killed many of them so that they didn't dare to show up in light anymore. That explains Oren's early transfer.

George : (I see. Then, what about the other one?)

Kuragari : Kimbell?

George : (I didn't remember his name but he's also an important person, right?)

Kuragari : Maybe he won't come to this academy anymore. He came to the Kingdom to slay Dark Mages. But since we're doing that job daily, the King might not ask for the aid from another country. We might not see him anymore but he's still one of the male leads so he got some plot armors. Charlotte and Cecelia would surely meet him in future. And if they did, we would too.

George : (Can we prevent that?)

Kuragari : I don't think it was necessary. That's not our job. And it might also be beyond our power.

George : (Fine)

Kuragari : Back to the topic, Oren might sound smart and mature but he's actually dumb and childish. But also having a heroic good guy personality. He was a vigilante in the game who fights dark mages at night. Just like us. And his avatar name was Seven Moon.

George : (That's....really stupid.)

Kuragari : Yea. If he still has that personality, he might try to be a hero at night just like in game.

George : (But there's no Dark Mages to fight? I mean.... they're hiding now. There's no way a normal person could know their locations. Only we did.)

Kuragari : Yea, that's why he would try to gather information first. He might be dumb but not that dumb. He comes from a famous merchant family just like Wodinn.

George : (Are you saying?)

Kuragari : He's usable for us, just like Wodinn. One Wodinn is good but two Wodinn is better. You know, they're filthy rich.

George : .........

Kuragari : Also he's a trained assassin just like us. His father knows that swordsmanship wasn't enough and trained him assassination. And that's not all. He knows how to trace after someone. Amateur detective but he's talented in that part. Maybe cause he's a nerd.

George : (Are you saying that we can't avoid him?)

Kuragari : Chances are low but we can if we try hard. And that would restrict our moves.

George : (Then, should I just start revealing it to him?)

Kuragari : Not necessary. Just wait for the chance.

George : (You got a plan?)

Kuragari : Not only plans, I even have dialogue ideas to talk to him.

George : (That's.....kind of over prepared?)

Kuragari : That word doesn't exist in my dictionary.

George : (Whatever)

______________________________________

*Present*

(At the Academy Dorm, Oren's Room)

Purple hair boy looking at the boy with an unbelieving look. The boy was sitting on the chair and looking at the purple haired boy with a smile.