Three

It turns out, I might need a lot more time than before dinner tonight to get Jake off my mind completely, apparently.

My dick is hard as steel and is sticking out of the water when I open my eyes, and except to just stare at it, I am not sure exactly what to do with this boner in particular, just because of how...taboo it is.

I have been thinking about Jake. Not even sexually. Just naked.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a prude. I've jerked off before, and I've also got my fair share of handjobs-two, to be exact...I'm not a slut either. But not one of those times has my boner ever been for or because of my own fucking brother.

I have seen him naked before, more times than I can count, and I try and try to wrap my head around what makes this one so memorable that it is literally burned into the backs of my eyes, but all I can come up with is I'm just horny. Maybe if I watched porn?

I decide to just focus on Dolly Parton's Jolene and let it go away as I lean back in the tub, but several minutes later, it is still very much there, and starting to hurt too.

"Fuck it," I think as I squirt a little bit of bath soap into my palm. I wrap it around my shaft gently, like I'm scared to touch it, my breaths coming in short and raspy. I'm not jerking off to him. I'm jerking off to get rid of a boner. It will be so much less shameful if I can convince myself of that.

I close my eyes, because in all the movies I've seen, all the boys do this before they jerk off-they close their eyes and think about tits and things like that to help them along (I need to stress, this is not my first time jerking off)-but open them again when instead of Brad Pitt, Jake is the first and only thing I can think of, the tiny drops of water from the shower running down his neck length blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful face-did I just call him fucking beautiful?, chiseled torso and toned legs.

This cannot be right. What the fuck is happening?

I close my eyes and try again, and I feel my asshole pucker as again, I imagine his soft pink lips on mine, our wet bodies sliding over each other as we struggle to fit in the tub, his mouth planting kisses all over my face and chest, and I tighten my grip around my dick and slide my fist faster up and down the shaft.

Fuck, this is so wrong, but it feels so fucking right.

My other hand massages my asshole as my whatever the fuck this is intensifies, and I almost physically feel my brother's warm breath on my hole, his tongue lapping up and down my ass crack.

One second I feel dirty and disgusting that I'm getting off to my brother, and the next, I'm all hot and excited thinking of how the sunlight reflects off of his body when he's all sweaty from fucking too hard.

I slip a finger into my hole, and massage my sweet spot. This is just about enough, and I am in no time almost over the edge. I grab the rim of the tub as my toes curl and my body involuntarily slides under the water.

Jake lifts me out of the tub. He places me on my feet in front of the door, his hands on my hips as he grazes his teeth over my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Danny," he whispers thickly, and I close my eyes and nod my head as he presses me against the door and spreads my legs. He brushes the tip of his cock along my ass, and I whimper as he enters me.

He starts to move, and it's the absolute best feeling in the whole fucking world. He puts pressure on the small of my back and I arch my ass upwards, his cock going deeper inside me.

"Like this?" he asks as he thrusts faster into me, and turns my head to kiss me. He tastes like beer and soap, and I needily suck it off of his lips.

"Oh Jake you're so fucking hot...shit yes. Yeah just like that, just like that, Jake. Fuck me like you fuck those girls," I moan, sliding another finger in, and fuck myself on my hand.

"Yeah? You like that?" he asks, and I nod.

"Cum for me then, Danny. Give me that load," he rasps, and my balls explode.

String after string of cum shoots out of my dick, and my entire body shakes in the aftermath of my orgasm. This is the hardest I have come in a while, and I'm starryeyed and breathless for a few minutes.

That was freaky, and undeniably kind of hot, what one's imagination can do.

When I finally calm down from my high and it really sinks in, what I've just done, I realise it is also sick and disgusting, and I want to crawl into myself and die of shame.

Have I just jerked off to my brother and fantasized about having sex with him...and liked it?

Chapter 3. Please vote, comment and share. Might add a Monday update, idk.
Nice reading loves.