How they apologize

Since you all asked for it,I wrote it!

I wrote it!

This chapter is a continuation from the last chapter.
I hope you all enjoy!!

Please- 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖!!

💕_________________________________💕

All of the scenarios are going to be from the boy's P.O.V

_________________________________💕

~~𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶~~

Ah... I have messed up so bad. What's gotten into me?! How could I ever say that to Y/n....

She even told me to not see her...but. I need to talk with her and fix things between us!

So now I go to Y/n's room and stand in front of her closed door. I knock twice but as expected she doesn't respond.

" Y/n it's okay you don't need to see me if you don't want want to but I still wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I really don't know what got over me back then but it's all my fault. I'm sorry Y/n"

You finally opened and saw that Valt was standing there with glossy eyes.
You finally gave in and hugged him.

~~𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶~~

I let out a deep breath as I sit on my chair and rest my head on my hands.

I have messed up. I can feel my throat getting dry. Y/n...

All she was trying to do was help me..she only cared about me. I didn't even take her on a date or make any time for her the past week but she never complained for any of those.
Only when it came to me that she cared so much!...... I'm so stupid. Stupid Shu Kurenai!

No I need to fix what I ruined. I make my way to Y/n. At least she deserves a sincere apology. My tightened heart finally felt some sort of relief when I saw Y/n. She wasn't smiling....

I reached for her hand as I looked down and asked, " Y/n may I touch you?" She didn't say anything but she didn't move her hand away. So I held it and slowly pasted a kiss on her knuckles. " I'm sorry love....."

~~𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮~~

What is wrong with me?! I am so dumb. Of course Y/n knows what frustration feel like. I was only thinking about myself and messed up. I can't sit here like this! I need to go apologize to Y/n this instant.