Molly x Jonathan

Molly Povs

Last night, I thinking about my true love, Jonathan. Him touching me in my sleep ....fuck! He's so fucking fine! I could remember what he said and did to me....I sigh...

Last night ...

Jonathan picks Molly up, holding her plump thighs and carried her to the bedroom. "damn baby....you get me so hard for the littlest reasons babygirl..." He spoke to his girlfriend, who's asleep, He sat her on the bed and took her pants and undergarments off, and rubbered her clit. "Hmmm.....".. Jonathan rubs harder causing Molly to shift in her sleep, moaning softly. Jonathan stops and spreads Molly's legs, exposing her pussy to him, Jonathan slips his long boney finger, into her pussy, his musty, dirty scent woke her up, but went back to sleep. She starts to moan. Jonathan pumps his finger in and out of her sweet spot, causing her to moan, like crazy. He slips a second finger in her, making her moan louder. Once she's ready, he lines his member at her entrance and slowly pumps in her, making her moan WAY louder. As Jonathan pumps into her, her tail wags and she howls. Jonathan suddenly stops and grabs a collar "Howl for me babygirl~" Molly blushes and howls. "Yes Senpai~" Her tail wags in excitement, and she whines like the dog she is. "Good girl. ~Hmf~" Jonathan says and lines back up into her and pumps his cock in and out of her pussy, going harder and harder each time "MASTER!!!!~" Molly moans, causing Jonathan to go harder and soon or later, he releases and collapsed on her, and went to sleep. And in the morning, while Molly continues to sleep, he got dressed and left, As few minutes later, Molly wakes up.

Morning...
Molly's POV

"ugh....my legs hurt..." I pout and sigh, my ears went down and my tail rests on my side, I went to get up and suddenly collapsed..."The FUCK!" Molly yells and sighs, and blushes, recalling the night that happened with her boyfriend Jonathan...She crawls back in bed and laid back down, and went back to sleep. She continued to dream of her man, while in her sleep, her tail wags. She's in heaven..

~Based on a true story~