26-30

Chapter 26

After get off work, Mu Rou came to check the progress of the factory construction as usual.

Among the four young people who came, Zheng Liangming treated him as his own family because his father Zheng Xiangyou was also here.

Zhang Wen and Zhang Wu were recommended by Uncle Zhang. Uncle Zhang was the one who wrote a letter of introduction to Jiang Anping to work in the food factory. Mu Guohua still owed Uncle Zhang a favor. Zhang Wen and Zhang Wu were not restrained at all here.

Only Jiang Tao was always silent and sullen.

At first, Mu Rou thought Jiang Tao was not familiar with others, but after observing for a while, Jiang Tao was probably like this. Once you get familiar with him, he won't talk more.

Because of this, Mu Rou would go out of her way to find Jiang Tao every time she came and chat with him so that he wouldn't work all day.

"Do you have brothers and sisters at home?" Mu Rou squatted down to stack bricks and said to Jiang Tao next to her.

Jiang Tao was stunned for a moment and replied, "No, I only have a cousin."

"Oh, so you live in your cousin's house now?" Mu Rou asked again.

Jiang Tao nodded in response.

Mu Rou began to frown, "Is your cousin not married yet?"

She thought to herself that if Jiang Tao's cousin got married, it might be a little inconvenient to live in his house. She was considering whether to let Jiang Tao live directly in the factory after the factory was built.

Jiang Tao immediately denied: "No, my cousin is not married, he is still single now."

Jiang Tao's sudden excitement made Mu Rou a little confused. She looked at Jiang Tao and laughed. Just as she was about to make a joke, she suddenly heard a quarrel coming from the half-person-high factory.

Mu Rou was stunned, called Jiang Tao next to her, and walked into the factory with Zheng Liangming, Zhang Wen and Zhang Wu.

In the factory, Mu Guohua and Zheng Xiangyou were arguing about something, and they were red in the face.

The two did not seem to be arguing, but rather they were discussing, and neither of them was convinced. In the end, the volume became louder and louder, and it sounded like a quarrel.

Mu Rou leaned forward and asked the people inside, "Dad, Uncle Zheng, what are you two arguing about? We heard you arguing outside."

Mu Guohua turned around and saw Mu Rou and the four young people standing behind him, and waved, "Come on, you're just in time, come here."

When everyone came closer, Mu Guohua asked everyone to sit down and said solemnly, "I was just discussing with Lao Zheng how to build the wine cellar of our winery. The problem of this wine cellar is related to what type of wine we will produce in the future. Everyone come and express your opinions."

Mu Rou left and right After taking a look, he interrupted and said, "Dad, we don't know much about production. Only you and Uncle Zheng know. You have to explain it in a way that we, the laymen, can understand."

Mu Guohua explained briefly, "In general, the wine cellars used to produce soy-flavored and strong-flavored wines are different. Soy-flavored wines need to be fermented in stone cellars, while strong-flavored wines need to be fermented in mud cellars. I advocate using stone cellars, while Uncle Zheng advocates using mud cellars. What do you think?"

After listening, Mu Rou looked at the four young people sitting beside her. They all looked like they didn't understand much.

Mu Rou retracted her gaze and asked Mu Guohua: "Dad, that is to say, you advocate the production of soy-flavored wine, and Uncle Zheng advocates the production of strong-flavored wine, right?"