I hate 'love'

Jungkook started to interview Lee Know as soon as Eunwoo left. He started asking stuff like if Lee Know had dated anyone...if Lee Know was into guys or girls or both...if Lee Know had someone he loved. Jungkook's goal was to confuse Lee Know or to get hold of some information that Eunwoo wouldn't know.

But all the 'LOVE', and 'RELATIONSHIP' talk made Lee Know to think more about Bang Chan and their conversation that day. He started to drink more than he could hold.

"So there is someone you love?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Hyung... Channie hyung... I thought he loved me too. We had... I mean kind of a physical relationship...." Lee Know chuckled weakly as he continued... "Well I thought we were together... all this time... I thought we will be together our whole lives... but I think I was just a..."

Lee know sighed as he couldn't talk anymore. His eyes were filled with tears and his vision was blurry and he knew that he was drunk now. But he continued drinking.

Jungkook somehow felt bad for triggering this whole thing. He kept patting Lee Know. Lee Know kept talking. Jungkook kept answering to him finding the younger adorable.

At one point, Lee Know grabbed Jungkook's hand, took the palm and measured his palm with Jungkook's one. It was small. Lee Know's palm was small. 'Just like Jimin' Jungkook chuckled as he thought that.

Lee Know pouted.

"Sunbae... Why are so tall?"

"Its you who is small." Jungkook chuckled.

"I wonder why I never grew taller!" Lee know said pouting more.

"I am kind of in a similar situation, you know... so i learned this one thing... you should never fall in love with any of your members... it just hurts like hell. I thought... just like you did... that we are a thing...but he did not think the same i guess." Jungkook sighed.

'why am i telling all this to him' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook's eyes widened as Lee Know suddenly hugged him, while running his fingers through his hairs. Jungkook sighed.

"It's gonna be alright... It's okay." Lee know whispered in his ears. Jungkook found tears being formed in his eyes. He had never for once cried after that incident, never told anyone anything. Even Eunwoo or his members knew nothing. But the little guy somehow made him spill everything.

'This little guy is something else' Jungkook thought.

"I know. I am over it now."

"RIGHT!!! WE ARE NOT WEAK!" Lee Know kind of screamed letting Jungkook go. Jungkook couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"YAAAYYY" Jungkook screamed as well.

But Lee Know never stopped.

"I hate love, sunbae!!! why do people love!!! URRGGGHHH!!!"

"Yeah Minho... I hate love too!"

"Sunbae!!! why are you so perfect!"

"Ha ha... am I?"

"Yess and I am fucking gay!!!"

"Congrats on coming out of the closet!!!"

"They think gay guys only want to get fucked... what the fuck!!!"

"I know right!!!"

"I want to be loved... Sunbae... why can't i just find someone who would just genuinely love me!!!"

"You will find someone!!! You are so pretty after all!"

"pretty!!! they always say that I am pretty... But... they leave me after that..."

"When you find 'the one' he will not leave!!!"

"mmmm"

"Yah... I thought I was going to get wasted today!!! How could you get so drunk Infront of your sunbae!!!"

"mmmmm"

"Yah...Lee Know!!! Lee Minho!!!"

"..."

"Shit!"

Jungkook sighed. Lee Know had passed out by then. Jungkook was also thinking of flirting with Lee Know in order to piss off Eunwoo. But, to his surprise, the younger had a lot in his plate already.

'I wonder if Eunwoo knows about this whole stuff.' He thought.

'But you are cute... can't deny that..."

He took his phone to dial Eunwoo or someone. Then he stared at Lee Know who was now mumbling 'no one knows what'.

"Let's just take you home"

He fixed his mask and hat, then fixed Lee Know's ones. Then he just carried Lee Know to his car. He drove to his apartment, when they reached, he again carried Lee know and laid him on his bed.

Lee Know was wearing leather jacket and boots. So Jungkook got closer to the sleeping boy to get his jacket off. That's when Lee Know kind of hugged him and their faces were just inches apart. Jungkook gulped. His heart was beating fast. Jungkook tried to free himself. Lee Know whined and then at last let Jungkook go. Then he was mumbling something.

"Who had the guts to reject you? Who was fool enough to hurt you...hmmm?" Jungkook mumbled.

Jungkook then brushed the hair off Lee Know's face, stared at his plump lips, long eyelashes, puffy cheeks... "I should have gotten to you earlier!" Jungkook said as he sighed.