Chapter 4: Date

Chapter 4: Date

Brielle's POV

*One Week Later*

"Where are you off to tonight?" Sienna asked.

"Not sure. Andy still won't tell me where we're going." I shrugged, slipping on my black flats. I was wearing a black off the shoulder top and ripped blue jeans.

Sienna was about to say something else when there was a knock at the door

Sienna was about to say something else when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Andy in a black band shirt, black ripped jeans, and black and white converse.

"Hey Brielle." He smiled.

"Hey Andy." I said, grabbing my small purse and walking out of the door before Sienna could say anything. We walked down to the car and got in.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked as he pulled out of my complex.

"Nope! It's still a surprise." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh." I groaned, leaning my head on the window. "I hate surprises."

"Too baddd." He sang. We drove in silence until we pulled into the parking lot of a bowling alley.

"Bowling?" I questioned.

"You don't like bowling?" He asked, chewing on his lip.

"I'm just not good at it." I shrugged.

"I'll help you." He smiled, turning off the car and getting out. I got out and we walked in. It was one of those bowling alleys that had an arcade and a movie theater as well. We walked up to the front desk of the bowling alley section and Andy got us a lane. We went to the shoe rental desk and got us some shoes. We went to our lane and put the ugly bowling shoes on. Andy and I went and found the correct size of bowling balls and brought them over to our lane.

Andy went first, picking up his bowling ball and tossing it down the lane. It went straight down the middle and he got a strike. My heart sank, nervous to embarrass myself in front of him. When I say I'm bad at bowling, I mean I'm bad.

"Your turn." He said with a smile and I shook my head.

"I told you Andy, I'm not good." I said, standing up.

"Show me." He said. I sighed and picked up my ball, walking up to the lane. I tossed the ball, and watched it go almost immediately into the gutter. My stomach tied itself in a knot and tears came to the edge of my eyes.

"I told you." I said, turning around.

"Let me help you." He said as my ball popped back out of the machine. I picked up the ball reluctantly and walked back up to the lane with Andy behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and positioned my body in the correct stance. I pulled my arm back and tossed the ball, Andy still holding onto me. We watched as it rolled down the lane and knocked over a few pins.