Chapter 03

Everyone sits in the dining room, at the dining table, waiting for the princess of the house to come downstairs and join them.

"I'm Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm late, Just had a little work." Yn says while practically running to the dining table.

"Careful, you might fall" Two young male voices says in a sync.

Yn stops on her tracks and looks up from her feet at the two men, yoongi and seokjin, who were looking at each other, awkwardly.

"Ahem, yeah yeah" Yn says to wipe off the weird atmosphere.

Yn gets to the table and looks for her usual spot, that is obviously beside yoongi, but there was someone else sitting there, Her Uncle Kim and now can not ask him to sit somewhere else because she doesn't want to be rude.

She glances at yoongi with a sad pout, And Yoongi just wanted to tell yn that she can sit on his lap if she wants but he can not, everytime he feeds her with his own hands and they joke together while eating, it is like a habit for them that they are following since forever but today they can not.

She looks for another empty spot and that was between her mother and seokjin.

'oh gosh!'

Yn walks to the empty chair taking teeny tiny steps and sits on it.

Yn glances to her right, where her mother is sitting, Jasmine is trying hard to control her laugh at her daughter's situation.

"Don't laugh mom" Yn whisper yells at her mother.

"Can't help it, Two handsome young men fighting for my daughter, that'll be interesting to watch" Jasmine whispers back making yn roll her eyes at her mother's teenage girl behavior.

She turns her head to her right side to see seokjin looking at her with a small smile, she smiles In return, it was not a fake smile, it was not a bitter smile, it was a genuine, sweet smile.

(ᴀ/ɴ : ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴊᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀsɪᴀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ)

All the other five laughs as Jasmine cracks a joke.

"Alright, So what do you call a handsome cat?" Yn finally asks after controlling her laugh.

"A handsome cat? I don't know" Jasmine gives up.

"me too" The two elder males says as the two younger males nod in agreement.

"You call it... Min yoongi" yn bursts out laughing as well as her mother.

Yoongi just made a 'WTF' face.

"I agree" Jasmine says trying not to laugh at yoongi's sulking face.

"Well, have to agree he does look like a cat. " seokjin agrees, looking at yoongi and the two elder fathers nod.

"Look even he agrees" Yn chuckles, taking a bite out of her food.

"At least i'm a handsome cat, and that wasn't even funny." Yoongi scoffs slightly at the end before continuing eating.

"Let me help you" Yn says picking up the dishes from the table.

"You don't have to, Yn I can do that" Lily protests.

"But I want to, I'm free for now anyway" Yn says, putting the dishes in the sink.

"Alright" Lily gives up knowing that she won't be able to win against yn like always.

"Aunty, clean the dining table only, I'll wash the dishes" Yn says and goes into the kitchen to wash dishes.

"Okay" Lily smiles.

'She didn't even change a bit, just kind and bubbly like before'

"Baby!" Yn calls out loud for yoongi. "Yoongi-aa Come here" She says again.

She is focusing on washing dishes but her long open hairs her getting in the way so she is calling yoongi for help.

"Baby! Come naa!"

Yn hears foot steps approaching her and she assumes it's yoongi.

"Can you tie up my hairs? There is a ribbon on the counter" Yn says without looking up.

He picks up the ribbon and ties up her hairs into a loose pony tail.

Yn feels something off, So she looks back but before looking back her eyes fell on the kitchen entrance and yoongi was standing there.

Yn frowns in confusion and looks at the person who was behind her.

"jin?"

"Aha... Am sorry, I just heard you calling someone so I came" seokjin says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, I-its okay" Yn smiles awkwardly.

Yoongi just stands there looking at the two, or maybe glaring at seokjin.

"Are you done?" Yoongi asks causing the two to look at him in confusion.

"I mean are you done washing the dishes?"

"Yeah, almost" Yn says turning back to washing dishes.

"So... how have you been" Seokjin asks, leaning on the counter, making yoongi roll his eyes in— jealousy?

"M-hm, It's been good. what about you?" Yn asks with a simple smile.

"Everything is fine"

Yn nods in response.

"It's Done" Yn sighs, takes off the plastic gloves and then washes her hands.

"Shall we go then?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course" Yn exclaims.

"Turn around, Baby!" Yn says and runs to yoongi So she can climb on his back, and he will give her a piggy back ride to her room like he always does.

But, Yoongi did not turn around he just stood straight, and instead of his back yn jumped on his chest, wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Aish..." Yn whines and hits Yoongi's chest softly making him chuckle.

Yn tries to get down and yoongi was thinking of letting her go but his eyes fell on seokjin who is watching them both, he smirks to himself before pulling yn closer with his yn hand on her waist and another down her hips, holding her in koala style. protective and possesvely.

"What are you doing" Yn whisper yells, and her face turns red with blush as she feels tingling in her stomach.

"Nothing darling, shall we go?" Yoongi asks as yn nods in response.

'he must be her boyfriend otherwise why would he do that'

Yoongi gets out of the kitchen with Yn in his arms, he glances at seokjin who sighed.

"Kids?" Jasmine calls out from the couch, where she was sitting with her husband and his best friend.

"Yes Mom" the two turns their head to the elder lady.

Yes, yoongi sometimes call them dad and mom, as he is comfortable with it.

"can you give a tour of this place to jin? If he wants" Jasmine asks.

"Of course I want to have a tour of this place" seokjin says, coming out of the kitchen.

Yn squints her eyes and shots a glare at her mother, who just chuckles looking at her daughter who was in yoongi's amrs, looking like a baby.