Chapter 1

Hi guys,

here's the first chapter.

please vote and comment on it.

*****************************

It was veer and aditi's wedding night. She was sitting inside the veil on his bed waiting for him.

Aditi had excepted her fate when she got hitched to a person of whom she don't even know name of, she listened his name during the grehpravesh, when his grandmother welcomed them.

His grandmother was nice to her but the insecurities inside her was not helping her to accept it. she always saw his mother getting abused verbally by her grandmother and when his father used to hit her mother then also she didn't said anything to her son.

she know history will repeat now, his husband will abuse her physically and verbally, she was mentally prepared for it.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard some voices from outside, one was HIS and others are maybe his friends.

His best friends whom she got introduced by him in their wedding, Siddharth, Dhruv and Akshat.

outside of the room,

veer : what do you all want now.

sid : kya bhai bhabhi se milne ki itni jaldi humare saath time spend kar le zara.

akshat : yes let's go, let's have a drink, I'll make it.

veer : don't irritate me guys just let me go.

dhruv : shaadi ke baad badal gaya, woh kya kehte hai dost dost na raha.

they laughed. he scoffed.

sid : okay okay he's very eager to meet our bhabhi let him go, have a good night.

they laughed and left from there, he sighed and finally entered his room.

Aditi got scared seeing him entering the room, she shivered, sweat beads started forming on her forehead, her heart was beating wildly as he was coming closer to her, she clutched her lehenga tightly.

he sat beside her.

Veer : aditi.

he called out softly, her heart skipped listening her name from him.

he tried to touch her hand but she moved back, he understood.

veer : aditi please look at me, please I promise, I'll not do anything.

she looked at him with great difficulty.

veer : I know what are you thinking, let me answer all your questions which are running in your pea sized brain.

she pouted.

aditi : what do you mean by pea sized, I have a nice brain, I wanted to become a doc...

she stopped in middle remembering her father's words,

"don't dare to do any mistake otherwise no one will be worse than me and if he throws you out of his life just die but don't ever come here"

she looked down.

veer : wanted to become a doctor.

she looked at him with shocking expression.

veer : aditi I know everything about you, things which your father said to us and the things he didn't said, every damn thing, I know your father is nothing but a demon in skin of human.

she looked down.

veer : aditi my company and your father's company was having a important deal, and during that deal he met my dadi, and when he learnt that dadi is finding a suitable girl for me he gave us your proposal, he said you are 24, but seeing your picture I doubted and then hired some detectives and I learnt everything, we knew if we will refuse your father will try to harm you and your mother and even find some creep guy for you and then your future will be at stake, so I decided to marry you, so you can complete your dream of becoming a doctor and maybe I can get a loyal and beautiful life partner.

she was just shocked would be an understatement, she was speechless listening to him.

aditi : you marr...married me ju..just for sake of my dre...dream...??

He nodded making her heart flutter.

veer : and aditi I promise I'll not even touch you until you willingly give chance to our marriage, just one thing never hate me.

She couldn't believe, is everything is happening real or she is dreaming...if its a dream then she is praying that this dream never ends.

she saw a handkerchief, she took it and wiped her tears.

veer : come on madam, you have wasted your tears enough, now get up change and then sleep, tomorrow we will go for your admission and soon your studies will start.

she smiled a little and got up from the bed.

veer : everything for you have already arranged in the closet, dadi was very excited, she wanted everything to be perfect for her daughter in law, go and check and if you want something let me know.

she nodded and went inside.

she closed the door and breathed heavily, she thought today everything will get over, her dreams will get shattered forever, the circumstances in which she got married she was expecting anything but completing her dream, she smiled.

She saw the closet and her mouth got wide seeing the variety of clothes for her including daily wears western dresses too, her father never allowed her to wear western dresses.

she choose a simple cotton salwar and changed into it.

she went out and saw him setting pillow and blanket on the couch, oh now she has to sleep on couch, its okay if he's doing this much she can sleep on couch.

she went to him.

veer : I have settled it sleep.

she nodded and was sitting on couch but he held her hand. she shivered at his touch.

veer : what are you doing?

aditi : sleeping here.

veer : aditi you will sleep on bed, I will take the couch.

her heart got fluttered.

aditi : no..no pro..problem..I'll ta..take cou..couch...

veer : aditi please I want you to be confident around me please don't get scared with me and about couch, you will sleep on the bed and that's final, I'll take the couch, go and sleep.

she nodded and went to the bed.

she laid down covering herself, he also laid down on the couch.

veer : good night.

aditi : good night.

he closed her eyes but she was looking at him only.

veer : aditi if you will keep looking at me like this how will I sleep.

he looked at her with mischief, she quickly closed her eyes getting embarrassed. he chuckled...!!!!

She blushed lightly.

***************************

I HOPE EVERYONE LOVES IT.