Episode 11: The Apocalypse pt.2 (warning)

(Intro music)

Sonic POV:

Walking into the tunnel felt off,  it only it used to be in construction, we were walking for a while

Walking into the tunnel felt off, it only it used to be in construction, we were walking for a while. I was walking with Silver And Blaze in the back, while following the GUN soldiers called Echo Team who are also protecting the survivors were in the front. We keep hearing noises and whispers in the tunnel as it grew louder the more we continue walking.

Silver: this is getting really bad...

Sonic: yea and it's getting louder.

The GUN Sargent made a fist and raised it up in a second telling everyone to stay still.

GUN Sargent: hold...

He looks at me and gestures to follow him. I go to him as he crouches down to a car looking through the windows. He points as I look and see a lot of infected people. I whisper as so did the Sargent.

Sonic: damn.... This is bad...

GUN Sargent: you think you can distract them?

I look at the Sargent making a deadpan expression.

Sonic: can I distract.... Of course I can. Just be get moving while I distract them.

I look at Silver and Blaze speaking quietly.

Sonic: Silver, Blaze... while I make a distraction you make sure everyone gets out of here.

Blaze: but what about you?...

Sonic: I'll be fine on my own. You two make sure everyone gets to the checkpoint. Besides there's something here that's waiting for me....

They nodded as I get ready to run. The soldiers that were protecting the survivors got ready and everyone else. I spin dash out of cover and taking out some of the infected. I yell out as it made an echo through the tunnel.

Sonic: Yo!!! Come and get me!!!!

The infected turn towards me and start charging at me. I run straight at them taking some of them out.

3rd POV:

More of infected keep running after Sonic, as everyone starts sneaking away. Sonic kicking, jumping across the walls as he spin dashes again and slams to the ground making a small shockwave causing some of the infected to fly away. When sonic dusted himself off his look at the other side of the tunnel and see Tails Doll floating and staring at him. Sonic quickly looks at Silver and yells for him