part 3

Y/n reached her parents house. She rang the bell. Her mother opened the door but got shocked her daughter at this time with suit case.

Y/mom : what happened sweetheart , you came ar this hour? Is everything okay?
Y/n : can I come in?
Y/mom : yeah, yeah come .

She let her in. Her father was sitting on sofa watching news. Her father also got shocked after seeing his daughter.

Y/dad : princess are you okay? You came alone at this hour , where is Taehyung?
Y/n : can't I come in my house?
Y/mom : no , no it's not like that , you never came like this that's why we are asking.
Y/dad : yes princess, but why Taehyung let you come in this hour? Did he drop you here?

Y/n couldn't hold herself anymore after hearing Taehyung's name. She started crying, her parents eyes widened after seeing her cry. Her mother embarrassed her and caressing her hair.

Y/dad : what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone said something to you?
Y/mom : did you both get into fight? Listen y/n-ah it's common between couple to have arguments but don't let it break your relationship. You know , more you both get into argument more love blooms for each other. Me and your dad also get fights but never let it go without finding a solution of our fight.
( She said soothingly to y/n )

Y/n break the hug and said " no mom , it's not a fight ".

Y/dad : then what happened?
Y/n : I never told you both what happened with me after the marriage. But today what happened I can't bear that.
Y/mom : what are you saying? Did they misbehave with you?

Y/n told her parents what happened with her till now , how her mother and sister in law insult her , how they always bring her father's occupation in every topic, how Taehyung always compared her with his brother's wife, how he never take stand for her infront of his family, how he insulted her today after slapping her infront of the business partners.  Her father was getting angry on Taehyung. They love him like their own son , Taehyung also respect them but they couldn't believe their ears what are their daughter saying.

Y/dad : why didn't you tell us what happened with you for so many days?
Y/n : what will I say dad? What will I say? That my husband whom I married happily started behaving like a other person after marriage? That he insult her wife?
I can't see you both worried for me. It would be better if I never accept his proposal.
Y/mom : don't cry y/n-ah , you will find the solution.
Y/n : no mom there is no solution of his behaviour.
Y/mom : don't get angry. Will you eat something?
Y/n : no mom, I'm not hungry.
Y/mom : okay then go to your room and take rest.

She nodded while going upstairs to her room . Y/dad was thinking something. Then her mom approached him.
Y/mom : honey what will happen now?
Y/dad : nothing will happen to our daughter. That bastard lost a gem .
Y/mom : i told you to not to agree for this marriage. I had doubted something like this. They are billionaire, they can't accept our daughter for their ego. But Taehyung assured us that he will keep our daughter happy, then what about the promise?
Y/dad : he have to pay back for what he did to my princess. I will make him cry double than my daughter's tears fell down from her eyes.

Though y/n's dad a middle class man but he never let y/n cry, her father gave her everything what she want. Neither her mom nor her dad never shouted on her. She grown up with so much love and care.

Y/n went upstairs to her room and closes the door while her tears roll down from her cheeks. The scenes of Taehyung slapping her was repeating in her mind .
Y/n : I never thought you will be like this. Why did you change tae? Why? Did I lack of something that you always compared me with Sohyun unnie?

On other hand , Taehyung can't sleep . He has a habit of hugging y/n while sleeping. He was cuddling with pillow but could not sleep. The slapping incident flashing his mind .
Taehyung : i did not mean to slap you. I never thought of hurting you. But I was in rage that's why I did that mistake. I will ask sorry from you. But please don't leave me y/n-ah. I can't leave without you, please don't leave me. He cried till he got slept.

Next day , Taehyung got late because everyday
y/n wake him up. He came from washroom and saw that his suit was not ready .
Taehyung : y/n , y/n why my suit is not ready yet.
( He shouted)
But reality hit him that y/n is not with him. He sadly went towards the wardrobe and picked a suit.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

He got ready and went to dinning table. But he saw that Jin and his dad were going towards main door.

Taehyung : hyung , will you not guys have breakfast?
Mr.Kim : tell him , we are not like him that could not get up on time without his wife. We get up on time and have breakfast, now we are going to office. Did not he look what time it is?

Taehyung look at his watch , his eyes widened after seeing the time. He could not get the time to eat breakfast, he went to office without having anything. He was doing his work non-stop. He couldn't have lunch as y/n got his lunch to his office. He got a headache, he called his secretary to get a coffee .

On the other hand , y/n was searching for a job in her laptop. She sent her biodata to a company for personal assistant post.

At night , Taehyung came from office, he was hella tired from office work. He removed his coat and laid down on bed , closed his eyes. He remembered how y/n took his bag from the main door , gave him a glass of water , helped him to take of his coat. He sighed and went to freshen up.

After freshing up he went to dinning table for dinner.

Taehyung's night dress

He was waiting for his strawberry shake but couldn't get. He realised that y/n always make it for him , maids don't know about this. He sadly went to his room.

He went to balcony, soft winds were hitting his face. He silently crying , while looking at y/n's photo in his phone.

Taehyung : you did not message me today if I had lunch or not. Will you leave me y/n , don't leave me please, I will die without you.

Then he went to bed , but as usual he can't sleep then he took his weeding photo frame from the side table and traced his fingers on y/n's face. After sometime he fell asleep