3. Is it following him??

Upon arrival at the railway station, Afrin disembarked from the train. He then hired an auto to get to his hostel. Upon reaching the hostel, he grabbed his bags and headed to his room, where he was greeted by his roommate Adiyan. Adiyan is a timid person who is afraid to sleep alone at night. He even pleaded with Afrin to stay with him for two more days until his exams were finished.

Afrin spent the day doing random activities with his friends. At night,he was arranging his bed and preparing to sleep. However, his plans were interrupted when Kiran called to inform him about a knocking sound from the room door keeping them awake.

Afrin quickly contacted his friends Abhi Anna, Babu, and Rohit, and together they came up with a plan to investigate and solve the mysterious noise coming from Selva's room.

Around 12:30 a.m., Abhi Anna, and Afrin's rooms were in 'A' block while Selva and Kiran's room was in 'E' block, a 7-minute walk away. They carefully made their way to Selva's room, trying to avoid the warden.

The only thing that Afrin was afraid of is dogs due to a childhood trauma. Upon reaching Selva's room, they found it wide open with a knocking sound. Inside, Selva, Kiran, and Babu were talking. They closed the door. The sound stopped. So,Afrin asked the boys to sleep. Afrin was sleeping next to Selva.

Everyone eventually went to sleep except for Afrin, who was lying awake. As soon as Selva fell asleep, the knocking noise resumed, causing him to wake up and call his father in distress. His father asked him to read the Bible. Babu asked Afrin to stay quiet and observe Selva.

Selva then read the Bible silently, holding a torch with one hand and the Bible with the other. The door was kept opened. The sound kept on increasing when he read the Bible. His legs were on the ground.

Afrin thought,"So definitely it's something else knocking the door. Not him". While the knocking continued until the sound of the mosque bell ringing made it stop. Everyone slept peacefully after that.

Please vote, comment and support...
Next part will be updated soon. Stay tuned ♡