Cum inside

"Ahh! Bitch you look so good!" My best friend Mira screams when I come out from the closet with my newly purchased outfit, a mini skirt, a crop top, and knee-length boots.
I do a spin for her, appreciating how well the outfit accentuates my curves.
"I look hot don't I?" I ask her even though I know the answer.
"Yeah girl, I'm sure you'll be rejecting a lot of willing dicks this night," she says standing up from my bed and walking towards the mirror to stand beside me.
"On the contrary, I intend to accept a willing dick tonight," I say proudly with a smirk.
"No way! You want to get laid?" Mira asks surprised by my pronouncement.
"Yeah, I guess I'm tired of wallowing in heartbreak when I can find enough muscles to keep myself afloat," I say looking at her with a smile on my face.
"Not you getting all poetic about getting some tonight. You must be serious," she says still in disbelief and I chuckle at her reaction.
"Let's go, Mira, watch me get laid this night," I say pulling her by her hand out of my room and out of my apartment, into my car parked outside.
It's high time I felt like an attractive woman once more, after my repulsive ex decided I wasn't good enough to be the only female in his life.
Drowning myself in work didn't help so this will have to work out for me.
I have no doubts.
I start the engine of the car and steer the car to the road, heading to the club where I hope to get quality and ecstatic distraction.
It took about fifteen minutes to get to the club, which consisted of me and Mira singing at the top of my lungs to the familiar music playing on the radio.
I park the car amid others, but in a spot that'll be easy to leave once I'm out of the club and feeling a little tipsy.
"Let's do this," I say to Mira when I turn off the engine, looking at her directly in her eyes and she nods as though agreeing to participate in a secret operation.
We get out of the car and walk to the entrance of the club, we show our IDs and get a free pass.
"So I'll be on the dance floor and you'll be at the bar, okay?" Mira asks already choosing a perfect strategy.
"But I thought the dance floor is where you find the quickest fuck?" I ask her confused as we both stand just in front of the entrance I the club, yelling over the loud music.
"Yeah, but you don't need a quick fuck, Raya, you need a decent fuck and you'll get that by sitting by the bar," she says convincing me.
"Okay but how will I reach you if you get lost in the crowd?" I ask her concerned for her safety, it's been six months since I've entered a club and the population within is unsettling.
"Don't worry about me bitch - this is my home!" She yells, already walking into the swamp of bodies grinding on the dance floor.
I sigh as I watch her wiggle her way into the center before walking towards the bar as per her instruction.
"A Martini on the rocks please," I say to the bartender while sitting on a stool and wondering what exactly I'm supposed to do to get a guy to walk up to me.
"Here you go," the bartender says sliding my drink to me with a polite smile.
"Thanks," I say, lifting it and taking a sip, savoring the taste of the alcohol as it goes down my throat.
"Just my luck," I hear a male voice beside me say and I turn to see his eyes on me.
"Excuse me?" I ask confused as to what he is talking about about.
"Just my luck that I happened to meet a lady this pretty at a club," he says with a flirtatious smirk that instantly traps my attention.
Not responding for a moment, I check him out, taking in the details of his appearance.
Broad shoulders, huge biceps, tall and dark-skinned with dark eyes that promise nothing but a sweet sin if given a chance.
"Why you thought ladies at the club are unattractive?" I sass, choosing to not come off as desperate to get on his bed.
"I'm just saying that amid all the ladies in the club, my eyes remained glued to your beautiful body since you stepped into the club with your friend," he says still maintaining his smirk. "May I?" He asks gesturing to the seat beside me.
"I'd rather you don't sit, Mr?"
"Clark, just Clark," he says offering his hand for a handshake.
"Okay Clark, how far is your house from the club?" I ask him, taking his hand and watching his eyes widen slightly in surprise but adjust to its flirty look in a second.
"About twenty minutes away," he says.
"Okay," I say downing my drink and pulling out cash from my purse to pay. "You'll lead and I'll follow, let's go," I say boldly, getting down from the chair and moving towards the club's exit.
I don't even bother looking back, knowing that he surely is behind me and I know that by tomorrow, once the booze wears off, this sexual confidence will vanish.
I walk to my car and start the engine, watching him get into a red Ferrari which indicates that he is well-to-do.
An extra green flag.
We get to his house in exactly twenty minutes and I take a minute to digest how amazing and exquisite his house looks both on the inside and out.
"This is beautiful," I say looking around.
"Thank you."
"So, where's your bedroom?" I ask him deciding to avoid as many conversations as I can to control my level of attraction towards him which seems to be growing by the second.
Once again he looks surprised by my question but masks it with a sexy smile.
He doesn't reply but stretches his hand for me to take and I do this, letting him lead the way to his bedroom.
We enter a room and it is the opposite of what I expect blue and black rather than the pitch darkness I mentally presumed.
"This is it," he says pulling me closer to himself and holding my waist.
"It's is - surprising," I say in a whisper.
"You are surprising," he says tilting my face up and bending to kiss me.
The softness and smoothness of his lips weaken my mind and wipe out all thoughts from it.
His firm grip on my waist contrasts the gentle and slick movement of his lips on mine.
I put my fingers through his hair deepening the kiss and pressing myself against him.
He kisses me softly whilst leading me to the bed and makes me sit on it while he buttons his shirt with my help.
The reveal almost has me drooling. His body is better than I expected and he smirks again once he sees my reaction.
"You like what you see?"
"I love it, kiss me," I say and lay down, moving to the center of the bed and he follows laying over me and using his hand to support his weight.
He begins placing feather kisses from my lips down to my cleavage, before unzipping the crop top which thankfully has a zip in front.
My breasts are on full display before him and he stares at them appreciatively before bending down to capture a nipple in his mouth, sucking, licking, and biting it gingerly making me pleasure under him.
He caresses the other breast, massaging it and tweaking the nipple before taking his lips to it, rendering it the same attention.
I'm a pool of juices by the time he is done feasting on my breasts before he decides to take his exploration downwards.
He kisses down my stomach to my navel, staying on it for a moment before kissing my own to the waistline of my skirt.
With my help, he takes off the skirt leaving him with a surprise of nudity.
"You didn't wear panties," he states rather than asking, lifting my legs and placing my soles on the bed before partying my legs wide to reveal my dripping swollen pussy to him.
"I don't like - oh my god!" I moan out when he interrupts my statement by suddenly sucking on my pussy, sending jolts of pleasure within me.
My mind goes blank as I focused solely on the eroticism of him between my legs and his tongue licking both vertically and horizontally before plunging into my pussy.
In seconds I feel my orgasms growing considering the initial onslaught on my breasts.
"I'm cumming," I warn trying to wiggle away from his tongue but he holds my thighs firmly, keeping me in place.
"Cum inside my mouth," he says before blowing air into my pussy and sucking it, which sends me to cloud nine as I orgasm still with his tongue in me.
And he hasn't even entered me yet.