29

HENRY/HECTOR

As soon as I spill on her skin, I know I must have more. I need to fuck her until neither of us can stand anymore. She's incredible. A vision as she laid beneath me, flushed and bouncing at the end of my cock.

I had to have her again, so I carried her in my arms and took her to my bed.

She stretched her arms over her head, relaxing her body. But as her breast became perkier and a moan came from her lips, I felt teased. Her innocent stretch made me vengeful, so I tossed her back and wiped between her legs with my bed sheets. She hadn't even realized what was happening before my tongue descended on her and sucked her swollen pussy. It's warm and throbbing. Calling for me. For this tight, greedy pussy, I'll create another empire and let her burn it down.

I could create and abandon a dozen multimillion dollar companies, but there is only one Leila. I can't ever give her up.

She writhes on my sheets, her sweat wetting the fabric and her hair spilling like ink on the white sheets. She's beautiful. I can't look away as I lick her pussy—the one which I just filled to the brim and am licking like a fevered animal.

She jolts and shifts her hips, crying out as pleasure tears through her. I prop myself up and set my elbows beside her head, dipping my hips. My cock is so hard it easily sides back inside her.

I fuck her with desperation, needing to feel her walls contract around me. She grips my biceps for dear life, but finds no mercy. The sturdy bed squeaks as I drive into her warm, perfectly tight cunt. My cock is thickly coated in our juices, but it's not enough.

She moans when I angle my hips, and I jackhammer into her, fucking her with all I've got as our skin claps and moans entwine.

She gasps as she comes, and I try to pull out like last time—god, I swear that I tried. But I've lost all restraint. I bottom out and shout as my second load fills her. I don't regret it even as I stare into her wide eye, my cock throbbing and her walls contracting around it, milking me dry.

To be honest, I'm ready to deliver a third round.

"Don't look at me like that," I chuckle and kiss her moist forehead. "Pulling out is the hardest thing I've had to do in life."

She bites her lip and looks away. Timid even as my cum leaks out of her. I kiss her forehead again and pull on boxers, moving quickly to get her a towel.

Then, I lay beside her in bed. I embrace her from behind and kiss her neck—unable to keep my mouth away. She's addicting. I can't believe how lucky I got even after all the bullshit I dragged her through.

"You're mine now. You know that, right?" I ask, playing with a lock of her hair.

She scoffs, unamused by my crudeness, but she doesn't say otherwise.

Now I need to make sure to make her the happiest woman ever. Of course, there are still secrets I have to admit, but for now, I'll enjoy our time in the cabin.

Leila rises after some time, and I must admit feeling satisfied when she stands on shaky legs.

"I'm going to take some medication for... your mess," she says, blushing.

She must mean a plan B.

"I hope you brought a few of those contraception pills. I don't think I'll have the strength to pull out again."

She picks up her pillow and throws it at me before rushing to the bathroom.

I grin as I set a hand on the side of the bed where she was just laying, seeking her warmth. When she returns minutes later, I greedily snatch her back into my embrace.

We fall asleep, exhausted. Our empty bellies wake us early in the morning. My chef already has breakfast ready by the time we shower and leave the room. On my way to the dining room, I notice Leila looks at our entwined hands. All this intimacy is strange. We spent so long denying our attraction but now I can't let go of her. I love her touch and presence. I love knowing that if I wanted to bend her over and fill her with my tongue or cock, she would let me.

She stares out the wide window as she eats. The horizon is covered by a mysterious mist. The sun shines and the grass is wet. It's a beautiful day. If Leila asked me to move us out here, I would allow it.

"We're running out of days here," I say and take a sip of my orange juice. "You know what I will ask?"

She sets her fork down, done with her meal. "Yeah," she whispers. "I know."

Every bone in my body desires that she stays with me. That she doesn't ask to go to her apartment but chooses me. My home is too big without her. Sitting on the couch and watching television isn't the same without the sexual tension.

I don't push the matter for now.

We spend an hour in The Machine, fooling around by customizing our characters and running childishly between servers. Then we head to the lake. I carry chairs and fishing equipment, telling Leila to save the strength in her legs because she'll need it later.

Her eyes widen and she runs ahead. I almost drop the equipment and run after her.

We spend time by the lake. I teach her how to fish, although she doesn't catch anything. It's still endearing when she gets excited because she thinks something pulled the line.

I don't catch anything, either, because I'm distracted watching her. She's more breathtaking than the lake and the clear blue sky.

We get lost in nature and lose track of time. When the night falls, we return to the cabin. Dinner is already served. A juicy steak that's almost as delicious as Leila.

"Hey, I... I made my choice."

I fasten my eyes on her. Her eyes are hooded after a couple glasses of wine. She grips her wine glass so tightly I fear it will shatter.

"Wait," I blurt.

There are secrets I must get off my chest. Deep, dark things that I can no longer keep from her.

She frowns, and I lean back in my chair as I continue.

"I investigated Grace and discovered her cousin works for me. He knew you were Leila and relayed this information to Grace. He betrayed me."

She sets a hand over my fisted one, comforting me.

"But this same detective..." I sigh. "I assigned him to you when you quit the company."

She pulls her hand away like I burned her, and she looks shocked.

"That's how I discovered you were arrested and came looking for you. I'm sorry, L—"

"You were watching me?" She whispers, chair scraping back as she rises.

I stand, too, feeling panicked that I'm losing control of the situation. I want her back in my arms, her timid gaze on mine, her hair twirling in my fingers. I want her to smile again.

"Yes, but it was only for—"

She makes a sound of frustration and stomps off. I force myself to stay behind because she deserves to cool off, although my knee bounces anxiously.

Admitting my intrusion was the right move. I know it was. It wouldn't be fair for her to agree to be in my life—my home and arms, if she didn't know the entire truth.

I'm not ashamed of my actions because I got to save her from jail. I protected her. But I'm ashamed of upsetting her. After all the pain I've caused her, this is the last thing I want.

I drag a hand down my face. Maybe it would have been best to tell her the truth before I kept with her... and came inside her.

She must be so hot with anger that whatever seed remains must be boiling.

Damn it. Keeping away from her is the hardest part of it all. But she deserves space. That's the least I could offer now.