•1•

Chapter One....

The loud siren's of the ambulance along with the flashing lights of the patrol car with it's siren on too alarmed and went all out alerting practically everyone that lived close to the Quince Residence's.

Of course some were horrified and some also felt pity but they couldn't do anything about what happened to the family, nurse's and police went inside the house carrying out lifeless bodies not expecting this type of thing to happen. The whole family was basically mascaraed and tormented silently at their own home with the father of the house Gero Quince being stabbed ten time's along with a cut off arm and more interestingly even his testicle, the mother of the Quince Family, Lilian Quince was beheaded with her eyes pulled off and her mouth stitched, the sixteen year's old Diego Quince was armless when they took his body out of the house even so he also had his testicles cut off. The whole family was practically suffering in their own home that should have been protecting them, most police officer's were mortified but also curious on how this all could have happened silently without a noise or even screams alerting the neighbors, due to the one reporting this was only survivor of the whole massacre.

Xezeth or Xezeth Quince the massacre survivor and the one that had reported and called out for her once she saw the scattered bodies around the her home, along with the police cars and ambulance surrounding the average and rather small front house gathering at the front porch of the house news reporter's began to arrive and cast their rather alarming news to all.

"Good Evening To All This Is J***s S*i*** And Today We Are Are Currently Infront Of The Quince Residence At ****** *** Where There Was A Report About Almost The Intire Family Was In A Home Massacre, And With The Reporter Being The One And Only Daughter Of The Family", a gentleman said as he began to talk about the whole incident, informing all as the reporter even called out a policeman to ask more questions and talk about the incident.

"And This Is Officer H**o**, Now Tell Us Officer How Was The Youngest Daughter Of The Quince Family Able To Report This And What Happened?", said the reporter as he took a step and moved his mic closer to the officer that look like he was in his thirties and looked rather too serious as he sighed taking off his hat as he revealed his brunette hair.

"Well It Seem's To Us That Some Kind Of Sick And Twisted Person Was Enrage Or Was Bothered By The Quince Family..., We Don't Know Who Yet But We'll Look Into It As For How Could Miss Quince The Only Daughter Of The Family Could Report This Was Because Based Of What She Said, She Was Out Of The House And Could Only Go Home Around 7 To 8 At The Evening...", the police officer said in a serious tone as he looked over at the camera with a cold stare as he spoke up once more.

"We Don't Exactly Know Anything Else More Than That But Who Ever You Are If You're Watching This Right Now We..Will Find You And Give The Family The Justice They Deserve", the officer said with a cold glare as he spoke with a mix of pride and justice lingering in his voice. As the officer spoke more about how the murder was and how the bodies conditions was the reporter suddenly spoke asking another question.

"Thank You For Answering My Question's Sir But If I May Ask Once More.., It Was Said That Miss Xezeth Quince Isn't Their Biological Child And Was Said That She Wasn't Killed Or Hurt Because She Simply Isn't In Any Way Blood Related To The Quince Family..., Is That True Sir?", the reporter said as he lend his hand back closer to the officer as the brunette haired officer could only clear his throat as he spoke looking away from the reporter for a while.

"Ehem..., W-well That's True And That's The Only Thing That I Can Say..Excuse Me", the officer said stuttering for a bit before stepping away from the camera as the reporter kept asking questions along with now other reporter's walking up to the officer. The whole evening was like that as everyone seemed to be occupied and busy walking in the home investigating more about who could have possibly done such damage as well as looking into the bodies to see if there's also anything clue too. All this was seen and observed by Xezeth Quince as doctor's and nurses kept asking her question's as well as giving her some check up's due to maybe shock or a sign of  a striking trauma or some sort, but the only thing that the teenager could do was to stare at the officer's that carried out the bodies of her adoptive parents along with her so called 'brother' her eyes pierced through the bloody covered bodies as she took a deep shaky breath and leaned over at the ambulance the door at the back was practically open as it showed what the inside of the ambulance looked like, she leaned her head over at the support of the ambulance she  as she closed her eyes feeling tired and rather not in the mood, if you look at this from a perspective she looked rather calm and collected but if you look closer her hand's trembled along with her puffy eyes.

The girl soon fell down into a deep slumber as she rested at the ambulance everything around her continued like that, investigator's coming in and out of the house along with a few doctor's, withe siren's wasn't turned off bothering the neighborhood. But in the shadows far away from the scene there stood a dark figure that was certainly not a person around the are, the man leaned over the tree that he was close at and observed what was currently happening, he was unidentifiable due to the black baseball cap with the white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. After looking out for a while the man had a smug smile on his face as he walked away from the where he once we're and went over to amotorcycle an Ecosse ES1 Spirit, took off his hat and wore his helmet as he began to start his ride he looked over to an open ambulance and grinned.

"See ya later Bambi...", the man said as he rode off heading away from the neighborhood.

______________________________________