Chapter 1: Puzzlevision - Creative Control

Chapter 1
.
.
.
Ready...
.
.
.
Action!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

We start this scene by seeing the metal door open up revealing four male figures that have open this door. And that they are the Mafia that really gave Y/N to where he is as an TV Entertainer and always beat him up for not giving the boss the money.

Mafia 1: The coast is clear boss.

???: Good...

The men then started to look around this dark warehouse and then we see the boss of the Mafia that reveals to be a man wearing a skull like mask that is the most dangerous mob boss around Gotham, named as...

Black Mask

Black Mask: So, you sure you've got this signal from this abandoned warehouse?

Goon 1: That's right... but when we have entered this place the signal was gone.

Black Mask: What do you mean "it's gone"?

Goon 2: Come on, Frank how did that signal disappear?

Goon 1: I don't know? But who cares because we are at this location so there must be something in here.

Black Mask: You probably right, alright then look around for anything good.

And that the mafia started to start looking around to find that everything is creepy and dark and then we get to Frank that he was looking at the device and then he accidently bumps into something.

Goon 1: Hey watch where you go--

He then looks up and then went pale to see a standing still tall character with a creepy smile on it's face with red eyes, With green and dark blue what looks like some overhauls. This is one of Y/N's creations projects named...

 This is one of Y/N's creations projects named

Mr.L The Robotic Entertainer

Goon 1: Gah! Soinks, Soinks, Soinks!

The robot of Mr.L was still standing there that made Frank calm down a bit that this machine was off that he breathing in and out and that he leaves behind the robot.