The little girl⁽ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁾

⋆⑅˚₊ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 ؛ ଓ 𖦹 ׂ🐇 ⋆ ۪

ᓚᘏᗢ- This will be a short chapter but it's an experience that scared me a lot.

My friend had come to visit one day, it was getting late so she decided to stay over so we could tell each other scary stories and eat crêpes. 

We were sitting cross legged on my bed, we were watching Jessii Vee on my laptop and talking about the videos.

We suddently heard the swings outside my house creaking and paused the video. We both looked at each other and run straight to the window to see what kind of parent would allow their child to play so late at night ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᶜᵏ ˢʰᵒʷᵉᵈ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ²:⁴⁵ᵃᵐ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᶜᵒʳʳᵉᶜᵗˡʸ⁾ , but to our surprise there was noone out.

Perhaps it was just the wind? It was a very warm day and there actually wasn't even a drift, the leaves in the trees were still, and only one swing was swinging...

We got chills seeing that one swing going back and forth, but what made our blood freeze was how it slowly stopped, and the giggle of a little girl coming right from behind us.

ᓚᘏᗢ- So about that night, both me and Sofia ₍ₘy fᵣᵢₑₙd₎ were petrified and didn't know what to do. We coulnd't find the source of the giggling, it wasn't coming from any electronic device or a different room. We had even put our ears on the wall to see if it was the neigbour, even tho there was only an old lady living there, but still the sound seemed to be hiding under my bed... We both had sworn we had seen a translucent silhouette of a child on that swing set.

⋆⑅˚₊ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 ؛ ଓ 𖦹 ׂ🐇 ⋆ ۪