6: Awake & Relief

Chapter 6

-Atticus Orsini-

"Please wake up, Ally baby. Bubba's here now. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to save you, but I'm here now, my sweet sister. Please. I'm so sorry." I cried and cried while holding her small soft hand and burying my face in it.

No pain could compare to what I'm fucking feeling now, seeing how badly hurt my sweet sister has been.

Thankfully, Allison's safe and stable now, lying unconscious in a hospital bed with bandages, a tube, and an IV. The doctor told us earlier that there was no internal bleeding or anything broken, but there were a lot of bruises all over her soft porcelain skin. And I fucking thank God for the first time in my life after the doctor also told us that she wasn't actually raped as there was no tearing in her opening when they examined her. We can only know what really happened when she wakes up. I'm dreading to hear it already. The doctor told us we just need to wait for her to wake up, but it is going to take some time as her body is still healing.

I'm going to fucking kill Darren. That fucker deserves to be thrown into the deepest part of hell, where he fucking belongs.

My heart broke, and I don't think I can fucking describe what I'm feeling right now.

I treasured, loved, and protected my sister my whole fucking life. I didn't mind everything that happened to me, whether if I ate, if I had enough sleep, if I was beaten to a bloody pulp, or even if I was assaulted, I fucking took everything to myself just as long as Allison is safe, happy, and healthy. And now seeing the most important person in my life hurt and treated like this after all of my sacrifices just fucking broke me whole.

I want to put all the blame on the people responsible for everything that happened this day, but at the end, the heavy guilt and pain could only be placed on myself.

I failed my sister. I don't even know if she can still ever forgive me; I wouldn't want her to. I don't deserve her forgiveness, and I can't even ever forgive myself.

What kind of brother am I?

"Atticus, brother, you need to rest. You're hurt too, you know." One of my stupid fucking brothers', Axel, tapped my shoulder. My jaw clenched while I tried to blink back my tears.

"Get your fucking hands off of me. I'll do whatever the fuck I want, and all I want now is to stay by my sister's side until she wakes up." I hissed, keeping my eyes glued to Allison's face. He quickly removed his hand, and I could hear him letting out a sigh.

I honestly couldn't even feel the pain and exhaustion in my body right now.

"Allison would want you to rest; she's going to be even more upset to see you like this." I almost want to roll my eyes at his words.

"You don't know what my sister wants. You people need to stop talking about us like you know us because you fucking don't!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, fine, I won't say anything anymore. I'm just going to stay here in the side of the room, but if you are feeling hungry, there's a bunch of foods in the fridge," he told me.

Of course there's a whole ass fridge in this hospital room, as these rich people placed my sister in a presidential suite. Instead of a hospital room, it actually looks more like a fancy hotel room than anything.

"Also, Alexei and Aiden are going to come here tomorrow morning as we're going to take turns watching over you and Allison," he added.

I wanted to argue that they all didn't need to come here at all, but I just kept it to myself, as I did agree to let them stay earlier.