~ CHAPTER SIX ~

"have a laugh"

"Can't you see how she's luring you in?!" Minji's mother screamed, as Minji looked at her, "but mother she was sincere." Minji said looking at the dress, as her mother scoffed. "I don't trust them, she's getting married to someone who was supposed to be yours!" She yelled.

Minji looked down. "What if he's not for me? You sae how he looked at her-"

"Silence! We can't break their engagement but we won't let them get married!" She yelled, Minji looked at her mother in disbelief. As her mother approached her and hugged her. "I'm sorry honey, I just want the best for you..for us. Can't you do this for me hm?" She asked, as minji nodded her head.

Slowly making her way to go get changed for bed.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
I smiled at the kids, as Hyeri approached me, "seems like they're getting along well" she said, as I nodded. "It's giving Enemies to lovers but-" we both chuckled, as she looked at me. "You know you and Prince Jeon are enemies to lovers right?" She asked.

As I rolled my eyes, "more like enemies to.." i trailed off, i couldn't get a single bad through about him so far. "Whatever, he needs to know I'm worth much more." I said, as Olivia chuckled. "Well. You can prank him, show him your tough" she said.

"Please I'm not a 4-year old." I said, as she looked at me. "Then do it for fun." She said, walking away, as I though to myself, maybe this wasn't a bad idea. And it's just a harmless prank right?

"Yah! Kids come here!"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jeon Jungkook 🖤
"Look i dont care! And i don't want to know!" I yelled at the guard, my temper rising with each word he said, there had been an attack on our kingdom, someone has leaked them our war plans and they attacked earlier.

Ofcourse my father heard about it and my ass was on the line, and even worse? My Engagement is tomorrow, if I leave today i will return only after 2 days, but all the arrangements for tomorrow have been made and invitations have been sent.

I groaned, running my hand through my hair, "send your best men. To protect our kingdom whole we are here. I don't want another villager and commoner hurt. Am I clear?" I said, as they saluted me walking away.

"Your Highness, The layout of the kingdom" the guard said, as I took them, they were important documents, It took 5 days to be moved from our kingdom to here because they had to be careful with it. It's the blue-print of the entire kingdom, each nook and cranny, if in the enemies hands were screwed.

Ofcourse we had copies, heck my dad knew it by heart, I had asked for it, to make my soldiers understand key points from where we might get attacked, to stand by and prepare for any malfunctions or destruction.

I sighed, looking at the blue-print. I took the documents in my hand and walked out, entering the ballroom, and lastly the garden, but suddenly I felt a splash of water and I was soaked.

I turned around, and i was faced with a giggling y/n high-fiving the kids who also laughed, the sound of her smile and the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at me, made my heart calm. As I smiled.

"Funny, very funny" I said, pushing my hair back, as I looked at her, walking towards me, and giving me her handkerchief. "Your a bit soaked." She said, as i smiled. "That's supposed to be my line." I said smoothly, as she looked at me her cheeks glowing red.

"Does he mean we should have wet you instead?" Small Yuri said, as I chuckled and picked her up, "don't worry darling, I think I'm already doing that, aren't i?" I asked her with a teasing smirk. As Yuri smiled at her red face before i let her down to run inside.

"Do you know who I am and what your dealing with?" She asked, as I smiled. "Your asking me, many two late Your highness" I said, as she rolled her eyes, walking away, i smiled picking up a garden hose nearby and spraying her with it, getting her soaking wet.

As she gasped and turned around.

"IM GONNA BURY YOU-" she yelled, as I took a run for it. I laughed, when I suddenly stopped and she bumped into me with full force, making us roll onto the ground until i was on top of her.

"We keep landing in this position, maybe god is giving us a sign?" I said, as she tried to struggle out but I held her still. Our eyes met, yet again i was starstruck. I tucked her hair behind her ear, as she stared at me.

Eyes so innocent and pure.
I just wanted to ruin her right there. Take it away from her, make her mine. I wanted to tie our souls together, in a knot so tight that even love itself can't un-tie or create again.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
I sat infront of my mirror in my silk night gown, as I brushed my hair, recalling the moments of the afternoon, I smiled to myself, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was getting engaged, betrothed tomorrow.

I smiled, looking down, as I heard a knock on my door, "come in." I said, as my mother entered smiling at me. "How's my little tiger doing?" She asked, as I smiled, "I'm good mother, how are you?" I asked.

She smiled, taking my hands in hers, "i couldn't be better, your getting married" she said, a bright smile on her face, as chuckled nodding. "I have something for you" she said, giving me a beautiful necklace.

"It was my great-grandmothers, then my grandmothers and then my mother's and then mine. It's a Ruby necklace. And today I'm giving it to you." She said, as I looked up at her.

She turned me around, pushing my hair to my shoulders as she put it on for me. "It's a symbol of love and destiny." She said, as I smiled. "Oh honey, I still remember when you came to me for the first time with a cut on your finger" she said.

"And now your getting married" she said, as I smiled. "Promise me sweetheart, through thick and thin. Through every argument and fight you'll fight through together okay? That's the key. It's you and him against the world" she said, as I nodded.

"And if he ever acts up, stab him in his sleep" she said, as we both chuckled and laughed all night.

I couldn't believe it. I was getting engaged.
I really was going to be married.

To him.
My so called enemy.
_______________________________________
🌷: crappy?

Drink water!!!

Until next time~
-Ava <3