𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4..⚜𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑜𝑠𝑖..

~𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚂~

𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑒! 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑒!

My phone had message flooding in as i turned on the data, mostly messages from WhatsApp and instagram.

Different messages has been getting into my phones lately. Yeah, i had two phones but somehow, the person also found a way to get my number.

Especially from one specific person named The real truth.

This bastard messaged me telling me he had something to spill about my bestfriend to me.

Directly speaking, i wasn't sure if it was a guy or girl but they kept messaging me, asking me to pay them money in other to get the truth.

Funny enough, i told them to send it toe first but he refused. Saying i had to pay first.

Scammers with a choice.

That's what they were.

Even after blocking them thrice they still found a way to message me.

The first message caught my attention, it was from Gmail and was from a person called Nobody knows.

Wow.

I was really starting to wonder who comes up with their names. That person really needs to up their game.

                  𝙽𝙾𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝚂. 
             𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝.

I was really taken aback by the message. Not even knowing what to say, i slowly reached for the door of my car, Slamming the door shut. Shoving my hands into my pocket, i brought out my car keys, pressing it in the process.

𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑒!

Another message came again.

                     𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜

             𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
                      𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎?

A scoff naturally found a way out of my mouth as i attempted to dropped my phone into  my pocket.

𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑒!

Okay. Who the heck was this guy.

                     𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜

    𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒
      𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
                   𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎!

What the.......

My head swung round the school pavement as i looked round for..anyone, anyone at all.

But no one was there, it was empty.....

I caught a gaze of a girl also walking i the pavement.

......could she be the one monitoring me?

Nah!

I have to message this person to find out. Raising my phone in front of me, i typed;

                              𝙼𝚎.

            𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?