The invasion

Loud live music filled the ballroom with joy and laughter, as the kings, queens, princess and princes danced like there was no tomorrow. Chatter and drinks clinking, footsteps and smiles shone on the guests as the goodbye ceremony for the queen going to another kingdom began. Grandma sat in the throne looking for her beloved grandaughter. I rushed to hide but not before my father came and picked me up and spun me around. " Y/N dear come here. I have a gift." My grandma said giggling at my father. He set my down and I ran to my her wondering what the gift was.

I stood in front of her as she pulled a music box and necklace out of her purse.

On the other side of the necklace it said together in Eastolea. "It's beautiful grandma." I spoke excitedly. "look on the bottom of the jewelry box and wind it up. I did, and it played a melody that till the day I die I'll never forget.

"It's our lullaby". I spoke cheerfully. "So you can sleep soundly while I'm away." She said reassuringly.

Suddenly there was glass breaking, and soldiers swung through the broken windows. Their was more that bardged though the door the the ballroom. There was guns pointed at the guards and guests. There was one walking towards the throne. "Get behind the chair" my grandma nudged me behind. "Surrender and nobody gets hurt." The man wearing an army uniform spoke loudly. Pointing a gun at grandma as she stood up. "And why should I do that." She spoke calmly but also regal. "So you can live a normal life in Marley without the crown. If you don't come with us, you'll burn at the stake as your family will watch wishing god will take mercy on you. Now, what do you say?" He shouted confidently. "As long as I live I will stand for my kingdom. I'll never surrender." She shouted.

Gun shots rung in the ballroom as grandma took my hand and ran. We heard screams of the guests. I looked. Back and saw my father laying in a pool of blood along with my bother and two sisters. I was about to scream before a hand pulled us into a dark room a hand covers my mouth and took us and hid. I looked towards the figure that was holding my mouth and it was my mom I hugged her tightly. The door was kicked open and the room was searched. The soldiers left the room and we came out of hiding there was a broken window and they escaped.

We went and ended up in the courtyard. We ran until we got to the town Square and it was abandoned. Some buildings were on fire and bodies littered the streets as blood drained into the sewers.

We walked for about and hour and found one thing now abandoned

We walked for about and hour and found one thing now abandoned. It was the train station. It was the kind of train that was supposed to carry things like food, oil and other goods. People were pushing and shoving to get onto the train. Baby's were screaming and crying. People covered in blood. When we finally got onto the train it was packed. Shoulder to shoulder and didn't even know where we were going. We were on the train for one or two days people starving and the train car smelled like shit. It slowed to a stop and opened its doors. People rushed out others getting trampled and died. And a the gate that led into what looked like a city there was marlyan soldiers. "We can't be seen by them." My mother said and led us to the platform and snuck into the crowd. We were looking around to see where we can hide or escape.

There was a small hole in the fence but big enough all of us. It led to a medium sized ditch, not too big enough to serously hurt someone if they were young and healthy but still big enough for someone to had hesitated if they were to jump down. We jumped down every one was fine except my grandma who twisted her ankle. "Shit, are you able to walk?" Mom said worried. "No, I don't think so-"she was cutoff my police yelling for backup. "Go." "But-" "GO". She yelled. My mother pulled me back and I fought against her yelling at her to get grandma. Mom ultimately won and picked me up and started to run.

                                          AN
—————————————————————————

Sorry for it being so short but there will be more coming soon and I hoped you enjoyed

                                          ❤️