Chapter 28

Read all my completed books:

patreon.com/authorroran

****

Kira

My fingers raked through Gerard's silky-smooth hair while he was snuggled to me, his hot breath fanning against my nipples as his fingers circled them. I was finding comfort in the warmth his body provided me and he was the one nestled to my chest.

I propped my hips up to look at Ocean as he lifted his head after lapping up at my release.

My juices drip down his chin and still, he lowers his head between my legs and wraps his arms around my lower abdomen, holding me in place.

My body flutters and twitches as their hands prowl all over my body like predators in search of their prey and I don't even hold back my moans when Gerard palms my breasts and pops my nipple in his mouth, suckling and nibbling on it like a feral hound.

Ocean drops kisses on my pussy, where he had his sinfully skilled mouth minutes ago and then trails his hot lips to my stomach tracing patterns there with his tongue. Once he is satisfied, he climbs up to my side and enfolds me in his arms from behind.

I turn to his side and curl my arm around his excessively massive frame earning an exaggerated yelp of disapproval from Gerard who had his fingers bundled around my nipples.

"Stop being a baby, Gerard. Even Shyam is not this needy." I belittle sensing his arms creep between my legs and cup my heated sex.

I let out a slight groan realizing how sore I was when his thumb circled my clit and prodded at my opening.

"You did not just compare me to a cat! Till puppies it was still okay," He scoffs, teasing me with his thick digits that he pushes inside me.

Ocean stared at me with a crazed intensity as if he wanted to tell me something but was restraining himself to not scare me away.

His fingers coil around my curls, he plays with them and sniffs my hair. I hear a growl of need rumble in his chest.

Gerard quickens the movements of his fingers and fuck he's a King at fingering me with such a maddened pace.

I arch my back for more, my eyes roll at the back of my skull in pleasure with my mouth wide open when Ocean thrusts his tongue inside my mouth and I am met with an earth-shattering orgasm, as I come all over Gerard's fingers.

"Do you want your cunt stuffed with this dog's cock, baby?" I nod at Gerard, my pussy leaking at the sight of their erect dicks that are curved upwards.

Fuck, how was I accommodating them inside me without getting my reproductive organs disarranged?

"You want me inside you. Balls deep. Don't you, Kira? You want me to fuck you like you're not my lover but a slut I don't give a fuck about." I gulp down the lump in my throat as Ocean rasps those words into my ears, licking my cheek.

How did he know this?

His giant palms fondle my breasts and his frenzied gaze does the work of making me a soaking wet mess.

Gerard brings his fingers to his mouth and laps at my juices, sucking his fingers clean not leaving behind even a drop of my release. He hums in response after tasting me and mumbling out incoherent words in a language that I don't understand but fuck he looked so sexy while licking his fingers clean.

How was I not supposed to fall in love? Two nutty men had started to become the centre of my world and I wasn't even complaining.

"Who was that man, Kira?" I am taken aback by Ocean's question.

Even Gerard had stopped seducing me into spreading my legs wider for him and had gotten beside me.

Of course, they remembered.

"Don't fancy yourselves, you both aren't any better." I snap, puffing in frustration.

I shouldn't have brought him up yesterday. I didn't want him to plague my present, not when he and his family were already responsible for my and my mom's tribulations.

"Why shouldn't we? Weren't you the one screaming our names while your pussy clenched our cocks all night long?" Gerard snickers, arrogance seeps through his voice.

"Where do you both get this unrealistic sense of self-importance from? I need to test you two for histrionic personality disorder." I say.

"History what? Do you want to know our history? So, we lived on earth, way before humans-" I slap my hand against Ocean's mouth, rolling my eyes at him.

"Billionaires but cognitively neurodivergent. Pretty obvious, you both inherited the wealth from Daddy dearest, because both of you uneducated underachievers can't do shit on your own." I reprimand them.

"We are very well capable of surviving on our own, Kira. You will not understand now but soon you will know," Ocean's lips fold into a wicked grin as he smacks my ass and then rubs there.

"If you say so, caveman." I snort.

"Name, Kira. Or do you want us to find him, our way?" Gerard clasps my chin and makes me look at him. His eyes shine with an unwavering determination, challenging me to defy him.

The colour of his eyes dims at my hesitation, something I have been noticing lately. Their eyes darken at my defiance.

My Alpha males don't like to be challenged.

"My dad," I say squeezing my eyes shut, in an attempt to snip out haunting memories.

Their hands tighten around my body and the way their eyes emit sparks of fire, I am sure they are already thinking of digging the earth in search of him only to end his life in the most cruel ways known to mankind.

"He's dead," I add almost immediately.

"Do you still want to leave us, Kira?" Gerard whispers against my ear.

My already tensed body constricts at his question.

"We won't let you, baby. And breathe," Ocean cackles and I open my mouth to draw air into my lungs obeying him.

I don't say anything. My head speeds like a horse participating in a marathon.

It's been three days since I saw a glimpse of their cataclysmic side and I still couldn't encode it and process it. I wanted to forgive them and move past it even though I couldn't see an ounce of guilt in their eyes.

And that hurt me more, it almost bruised my heart knowing they didn't regret their actions and yet I was the one who couldn't shut them out of my head.

Love wasn't supposed to be so twisted and yet it was fucking with my brain.

"I need to go," I let out holding the duvet closer to my chest not wanting to answer any more of their questions.

"Where?" Gerard growls snatching the duvet away and clasping my throat, pinning me to the bed.

"To-To W-work?" I say.

His eyes lock with mine as if he's peeking at my soul through his deep forest-green eyes to see if I'm lying.

"Oh?" He grunts, retracting his hands.

"I'll drop you to work," Ocean says kissing my forehead and getting out of bed, making me drool at his oversized cock and sculpted abs.

I definitely wasn't letting them treat me like garbage, no way.

Get 25 chapters ahead and 2 completed reverse harem dark romance books by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran