Epilogue; Gardian of two worlds

Years had passed since Hiroki had taken on the role of guardian of the mythical world. Now, he stood at the crossroads between two worlds—the world of humans and the world of magic.

In the mythical world, Hiroki had become a revered figure, respected by all who knew him. Under his guidance, the world had flourished, its magic growing stronger with each passing day.

But in the human world, Hiroki was now the owner of the Yokai Bookstore, taking over from the old shopkeeper who had guided him on his journey. To his customers, he was the mysterious and knowledgeable proprietor of a quaint bookstore, filled with ancient tomes and secrets waiting to be discovered.

What made Hiroki truly unique, however, was his ability to see mythical creatures that roamed the human world. While everyone else was oblivious to their presence, Hiroki could see them, interact with them, and even help them when needed.

As he went about his days, Hiroki would often encounter a variety of creatures—kitsunes browsing through the manga section, tanukis trying to blend in with the décor, and even the occasional dragon perusing the shelves. They all knew Hiroki and trusted him implicitly.

And so, Hiroki found himself straddling two worlds, his days filled with the hustle and bustle of human life and his nights spent in the quiet solitude of the Yokai Bookstore. It was a delicate balance, but one that he had grown accustomed to over the years.

Sometimes, he would catch a glimpse of a mythical creature out of the corner of his eye, or hear the faint echo of magic in the air. But to Hiroki, it was all just part of the rich tapestry of his life—a life that was filled with wonder, magic, and endless possibilities.