Think Of You

Clara's POV
"Mom you don't understand. I don't wanna go there." I said while shouting at my mom.

"Come on honey, it won't be as bad as you are thinking. Also you always wanted to go to an International school and now when it's finally happening you are saying you don't wanna go?"

"Mom it's not like that.", I took a deep breath and tried to convince her once again, "The school is extremely popular and it also has a very tough education system and the fees is very high plus I won't be able to survive there since it is in freaking LA."

"Since when did you started worrying about school fees?" my mom shouted at me angrily, "You are so young Clara, you don't have to worry about money and this also should not be an excuse of not going to a school."

"Since you don't care about my opinion, You don't have to tell me anything because you are always going to do what you want." I said angrily.

"You are right Clara. I should have never asked for your opinion on things considering that you can become an absolute brat and talk to me like that. Now go to your room and pack your things up. You will be leaving tomorrow. " My mom said before leaving the room.

"Tomorrow?? The school will start from next month right ?? Then why should I leave tomorrow?? And why are you telling me this right now? I don't even have that much time to pack my things. When did you booked the tickets?."

" You already have a passport Clara, and I have already packed half of your belongings. You just need to pack a few more essentials and you will be good to go. Also you don't need to know when I booked the tickets", My mom shouted from the kitchen while preparing the lunch.

I always hate whenever my mom makes sudden plans of going out but this time it is freaking crazy and terrifying. Because I have to go to LA. I don't wanna go there at all.

You guys must be thinking who am I right. Let me introduce myself since I have nothing else to do. Hi I am Clara Sengupta. Yes, I am an Indian and so are my parents. I live in Mumbai with my mom and my dad lives in USA because he works there as a business associate in a private multinational company.

My father rarely comes back in India. It's like once in a year. But if I am lucky enough then he comes back twice in a year just to spend a little bit time with me and alot of time with my mom.

Since I am only sixteen and I have only studied in Government school. My mom now wants to send me to an International school which is indeed in LA.  I am terrified because even though I have always wanted to study in an International school I am definitely not ready to go there and what's more crazy is that my dad will come to pick me up from the airport tomorrow and here I am hearing this now.

        *************************
Author's POV
School ISlA, 2AM

"I have a news for you.", Said Miss Rose.

"What are you doing here at night?
Also you should know that this is 2AM.
You shouldn't be roaming around in the school at 2 AM unless you want dark circles on your under eyes." Mr John said while reading a news paper.

"Shouldn't I ask you the question? Why are you awake at 2AM huh?"

"You already know the answer Miss Rose. This is my cabin. So I can do whatever I want regardless of the time. Also I am reading a news article about our school. Also you knew I would be here at this time right? Otherwise why would you come here?"

"Ok ok, I admit that I knew that I could find you here and the reason I am awake and roaming around because this is my school so I can also do whatever I want and you don't need to read that stuff anymore , just because some people are spreading rumors about our school that doesn't mean we, as teachers always have to worry about that. Now listen to the news I have for you."

"Are you sure that these are just rumors?",Said Mr john with a sarcastic smile.

"What do you mean? Don't you dare to question my ability as a principal." Miss Rose said while raising her eyebrows.

Mr John sighed and said, " Fine now please tell me the information that you have miss principal since I have to finish reading this article."

"I told you not to worry about that article. Anyway, we have a new student for admission from India. I know what you are thinking but no, I didn't come here to give you only this information but also you need to know that this is the daughter of Mr. Pratap Sengupta. So I want everything to be perfect. Since I knew you would be awake at this time I came here to give you this information." Said Mr Rose.

"This is usually not the time when students come for admission we still have one month left so why are you telling me this? Also I am not the encharge of the admission department go tell that to Mark."

" I trust you more than Mark when it comes to important students. "

"How important is she? You know me Rose, I treat all the students equally So you better not expect something extraordinary from me."

"I think you can't remember who Mr. Pratap is. Do I need to remind you about that party again?"Mr Rose said while smirking.

Mr John raised his eyebrows and started thinking about something. After a few seconds he remembered everything about that Pratap guy. He took a deep breath and said, "Fine I will do everything. But just so you know I am not going to give her any special treatment. "

************************************