I the tiktok

SO ANY PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Vienna her mother asked her. ''I'm not sure i'll ask the girls'' Vienna said grabbing her phone. She opened snapchat ignored every other message and went straight into the SWIFTIES + MADI groupchat

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

nustella - Stella

kanye lover - Madison

not billy joel - Vienna

SWIFTIES + MADI

not billy joel

r we hanging out tonight?

nustella

idk are we

kanye lover

we so are

not billy joel

okay great where?

nustella 

not my place

kanye lover

not mine either babes

not billy joel

alr.. my place it is then ig 

nustella

we'll be there at 7?

not billy joel

alrighty 

seen  5:49

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

AT EXATLY 7PM THE DOORBELL RANG. ''Ahh you're here!'' Vienna cheered while embracing Stella. ''Ohmygosh I'm so sorry I'm late'' she said while taking of her coat and hanging it on the coat rack. ''You're not late Stelster'' Vienna laughed. ''So that means Madi isn't here yet?'' Stella then asked. Vienna nodded leading to Stella rolling her eyes. 

Stella sat down on the couch sighing. ''What are you sighing for'?'' Vienna asked her. ''What are we gonna do this time? Go to MacDonalds, cinema or ice cream shop? You literally can't do anything here in our town it's so boring. Stella always dreamed of making it out of here and she was so excited to leave whether it would be for college later or just moving out in general. She had big dreams which Vienna admired since she had no plans for her future at all.

 ''Good thing I have a game we could play'' Vienna said holding up a big bowl. ''a bowl?'' Stella questioned. ''No it's going to be filled with water'' Vienna explained. ''So you're gonna drown me?'' Stella asked jokingly. Vienna sighed. Stella then rushed to the front door because a car pulled up. ''Save yourself Madi, Vienna is going to kill us all'' Stella screamed while running towards Madison. 

The girls laughed and joked around some more and then eventually went inside. Vienna filled up the bowl with water while the girls grabbed themselves a drink. ''Oh shit she's setting up the murderweapon'' Madison gasped. ''Shut up and grab my phone please'' Vienna said whilst placing the bowl filled with  water down on a table. Madison handed Vienna her phone which she placed in front of the bowl. ''Okay now sit Stella'' Vienna ordered. ''Please sit down Stella'' Stella corrected.

Vienna then started filming on her phone and then asked Stella. ''What's my favorite colour?'' Madison joined Vienna to see what was going on. ''oh thats easy pink!'' Stella said. ''Wrong!" Vienna laughed while dunking Stella her head into the bowl. Stella rubbed the water out of her eyes. ''What! your favorite colour is pink.'' she then coughed. ''Yes but I had to show Madi the concept of the game. ''Yeah concept of the game''Madison nodded in agreement. ''Fuck you both'' Stella said while giving both of them the finger.

They had been doing this for 30 minutes and all of their makeup was washed of their fashes and their shirts were soaking wet. ''Do I have a boyfriend'' Madison asked witha grin on her face. ''No ofcourse you don't loser'' Vienna laughed while being pushed down ito the water leading her to inhale most of it. ''What?'' Vienna coughed. ''WHATT ARE YOU TWO FINALLY OFFICIAL?'' Stella cheered. Madison nodded. ''You could've just told us instead of dunking me into the water bro'' Vienna said while spitting out the last bit of water. ''Nah this is more fun'' Madison laughed.

''Okay Madi,  final question'' Vienna said to both her phone and Madison. ''Who's my celebrity crush?'' she then asked her. ''Erm.. I don't know, Brady Noon'' Madison guessed. ''AHA'' both Stella and Vienna laughed both pushing Madison into the water. ''That was the easiest question ever are you that dumb'' Stella asked. ''Who's it then'' Madison asked whilst grabbing a towel to dry her face. ''Walker Scobell duh'' both girls said at the same time. 

''Yeah Walker if you see this hit me up'' Vienna then winked at the camera before ending the video.

tulip talks

short chapter but important for the story

i think this story is going to be short in general tbh idk