TWO

The families of both Ayesha and Harish were very happy with this marriage and they had made all the preparations for this wedding. Now only one month was left for their marriage. So they thought of doing the ritual of Baat Pakki to take this relationship further. It was decided to perform the ritual of Ayesha's Baat Pakki before the consent of both the families. That is why Harish's entire family reached Ayesha's house with some gifts and sweets to perform the ritual of Baat Pakki. Harish's four elder brothers and his sister and his brothers' wives came to Ayesha's house and started the ritual of Ayesha's Baat Pakki.

AYESHA'S POV

It had been a week since Eid and there was an atmosphere of happiness in my house because I was about to get married and somewhere I was also feeling a little excited due to which I thought should I tell this to my friends. When I talked to my elder sister Maria about this, she said wait for a while, let everything happen, everything will be fixed. Then you tell your friends. And like a good girl, I listened to my sister and kept such good news in my stomach so that it doesn’t come out.

I had completed my first year of graduation and vacations were going on. So my family decided to do the wedding program soon and along with this I am probably going to complete my studies even after my marriage. I was very happy with this. And in this way the atmosphere of happiness continued in my house and after a few days my sister told me that Harish's family, who were also my sister's in-laws, were coming here for the Baat Pakki ceremony. Oh Allah, I was not able to understand what was happening to me, I was feeling like this. This is probably happening to me for the first time. Oh crazy, all this is happening to me. I saw this for the first time at my sister's wedding and I had never thought that this day would come so soon for me too.

Then every mother has a desire to fulfill her wishes on her daughter's wedding and then my mother also decided to fulfill all her wishes on me. My mother loves sewing and she sews clothes of all kinds and designs and makes me wear them because my sisters never let her pursue her hobby. It is not that they don't wear my mother's clothes. But when my mother sews clothes out of her hobby and with her Jugaad, they doesn't wear them on my pretext and then I get stuck in the middle because I am a good girl and I listen to everything my mother says.

And then my mother stitched a gown for the rasam that I wanted to wear, it wasn't that bad either. I loved wearing it and praised it a lot to my mother. Because my mother loves to hear praises for her stitched clothes. And then within no time the day of the engagement ceremony arrived and Harish's entire family came to my house to complete the ceremony and then to dress me up, which type a I am who doesn't like to do at all? I don't like to wear makeup at all. I like my natural beauty so much that I don't like to hide it behind makeup.

But still, due to the insistence of my sisters. I had to wear makeup because this cannot happen, It is not possible that a girl is getting engaged and she is not well dressed. It is okay if a person wears good clothes, Do your hair nicely and get ready with a little makeup. That's why I told my sisters that please make me look simple, I am not getting married so why should I wear such heavy makeup.

And then I was ready for my engagement, because Harish's family had also come and he was sitting in the hall talking to my mother and I was inside the room and then after some time my sister came to take me out, yes because I am an exhibition and I will be put in front of everyone and then those people will come. Will give me a gift, They will sweeten my mouth and say  congratulations....

When I went to the hall, I saw that my sister's family members, who were going to be my in-laws too, Harish's four elder brothers, his sister and their wives had all come and sat down. A chair had been placed there to complete the ritual of my engagement. My sister made me sit there and gradually all the family members came. They gave me gifts and sweets.