𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖫.

'' When do we start? ''

———————————————————

It was a rainy night in Kuryō, rare for the city to ever get rain in their hands, but the people were okay with it, Jacen sighed, he was living a boring life, he wanted to change that.

''Still the first time I ever experienced rain in this city.'' He then got up, wanting to change his boring life, ''I'll just get some air,'' He would then change into some all black clothes, getting an umbrella to block the rain from reaching him.

'' He then got up, wanting to change his boring life, ''I'll just get some air,'' He would then change into some all black clothes, getting an umbrella to block the rain from reaching him

He then got outside, activating his umbrella, walking through the streets of Kuryō, the rain getting heavier by the minute.

''Hey kid, come here,'' Jacen then looks at the shady man, deciding if he should ''Why should I?'' Jacen strikes back at him. ''So you could become one of us,'' The man says to Jacen, Jacen ultimately agreeing. ''We have been losing our numbers bit by bit, that's why we need your help, Jacen.'' Jacen shocked at the man knowing his name.
''How do you know my name?'' Jacen questions the man, ''Your father was one of the most important people in our organization, Why wouldn't we know about you?'' Jacen was shocked, he didn't know his father was in this kind of, Cult. ''Your father was kind of a legend in our Secrecy,'' Jacen was now more Interested about what his father never told him, ''And we want you to take over his legacy,'' Jacen was now determined to continue his father's legacy, And end his boring life style. ''When do we start?'' The shady man then led him to their base of operations, Their technology was ahead of their time, which led Jacen to be fascinated by this base. ''This technology is seriously ahead of our time, how did you guys do this?'' The shady man did not answer his question, instead saying ''Your trials start now.''

———————————————————

Hello! iambetrayed here, and that guys, was the first chapter, I really hope you guys enjoy this, guys there might be a love interest coming soon so yeah, This also was made purely by me,

- iambetrayed.