part 1[intro]

It was one of those rainy nights..the silence of the night was broken with the heavy stomping of the raindrops on the rooftops...As the raindrops touched the moonlight covered in my blanket I sat there on my bed watching it pour down through my window...the power was out hence I saw no light other than the silvery moonlight...something in me spoke..it felt like there was a knife stabbed right through my heart...the smell of cigarettes filled the air slowly covering up Diana's silvery light with a cloudy mist, the darkness started to take over the calmness of the beautiful rainy night..the heavy stomping continued but now it didn't sound as of the rain..I don't know why but I found myself in fear for my life...I got off my bed and went to the balcony gazing down from the 14th floor ..the cold air struck me..I got chills all over my body..gradually the rain stopped the silence became loud..and then a huge light struck before me I found myself on the floor in a second...some how I didn't fall of the balcony..
My lungs felt heavy..a warm air touched my face. I knew I wasn't alone.. I knew i-
Suddenly, i heard a loud crash behind me. I turned around to look inside when someone spoke..it was the sound of a young man.."Finally we meet" the voice somehow felt familiar..."Who are you??" I asked in fear..A black figure of a man was there...he started walking closer..my heart started raising on his approach....Suddenly the doorbell rang and the lights were back on, the man vanished before my eyes as a ghost, I got scared i didn't know what to do..I heard Ray's sound from behind the door calling out my name..I got up grabbing the metal bars on the balcony..my heart was beating fast..what happened right now felt like it didn't happen..I approached to the door and slowly opened it..