Chapter 12: Angels and Demons 2

As I arrived at the dormitory building while holding onto Horikita's unconscious body, I opened the door with my available arm and entered the building.

I eventually arrived at the receptionist area, where the current worker at the desk shot me a cold glare right in my direction. Similarly to Ijuin, she doesn't like me in the slightest. I remember our first meeting nearly a month ago when she complained about my mailbox being overfilled with creepy love letters—that was such a joyous occasion for our ever-loving friendship.

However, I couldn't annoy her today as I had other priorities. I arrived at the elevator and pressed the button near the elevator that would take us to the third floor of the building. As I entered, I heaved a sigh of relief as no one else was present.

Still, to ensure I wouldn't get any unexpected visitors like Koenji doing his routine moon bathing session, I ordered the elevator to take us to the third floor, where I knew someone who would gladly allow me to use their room.

The elevator finally stopped on the third floor, and Horikita and I headed toward room 309, otherwise known as Ijuin Wataru's room.

He should have been busy with Yosuke-chan or something else, so I was grateful when he graciously gifted me a copy of his dorm key when we started working together, as I would never let him into my room.

Opening the door with the key, I revealed a relatively dark and clean room filled with anime figurines on the shelves near his desk and a body pillow of a girl in a suggestive outfit on his bed.

I threw Horikita onto the bed, lying on her back beside the body pillow to keep her company. I grabbed a pill from my pocket and slipped it into Horikita's mouth.

I hopped onto Ijuin's chair and let out an enormous sigh of relief as I could finally relax my shoulder.

"G-god, this room is disgusting," I muttered as I soothed my shoulder, which was currently in pain.

Looking around Ijuin's room again, I was reminded of when I first entered the room when it was so much worse. Trash scattered red all over the floor, cum stains covered on that body pillow, and dirty laundry all over the place. I acted like Tojo Kirumi, the Ultimate Maid, and cleaned the room to the state it is in today.

Though at least Ijuin kept his room tidy after I cleaned the room.

I then stared at the clock, which was nearly 10 pm.

I got up from my seat and strolled into his kitchenette area to see what he had in his refrigerator. His selection included various energy drinks, but he managed to stock up on my favorite, purple Fanta.

After grabbing my favorite drink from the fridge, I turned on the lights in this dark room. I turned on the heater to ensure that Horikita didn't get cold due to the lack of a blazer before sitting back down on the seat I was once on.

Several anime figurines were looking at the desk. One that stood out to me was wearing a suggestive bunny suit costume. The girl had lavender hair styled similarly to the unconscious Horikita, violet eyes, and pale skin. If I remember correctly, the character's name is Kirigiri Kyoko, the Ultimate detective from the first season of Danganronpa.

She has the same talent as Saihara-chan.

Ever since I saw the name 'Saihara Saishu' on the Ikemen ranking list, I've thought of the former ultimate detective lot that I—no Kokichi admired his abilities and wanted to put his trust in or someone who could've helped him during the killing game. However, he never understood him back then and justifiably pushed him aside. Kokichi was responsible for the deaths of Iruma, but more specifically, Gonta, by making him kill her.