Chapter 24

I kept telling myself it was nothing, but deep down, I knew it was everything.

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rosenna's POV

My eyes opened gently as they adjusted to the light shining into the bedroom. I did my best to sit up, but I felt an overwhelming feeling of being tired and weighed down.. having an arm wrapped around me tightly, preventing me from moving, didn't quite help much either. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see Beckham comfortably spooning me as our legs were entangled with one another. Slowly but surely, I also began feeling the soreness between my legs and the tenderness of my chest and hips.

I bit my lip as I soon felt kisses on my shoulder, and his arm pulled me closer.

" Flower.. " He spoke, and I closed my eyes as his raspy morning voice did more to me than it should've.

" Good morning.. " I whispered, and he hummed as he ran his hand over my stomach softly.

" ...I hope last night wasn't another mistake like last time. " He uttered. I sighed as I sat up, slowly pushing my hair out of my face as I looked down at my attire. At some point last night, I changed into an oversized tee and a pair of boyshorts.

" It's always a mistake with you, Beckham.. " I muttered, and he hummed, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to straddle his waist. I placed my hands on his chest, and he ran his own over my thighs. A small blush made its way up to my neck as he simply gazed at me.

" What's on your agenda today? " He asked, and I sighed.

" Well, I was supposed to go to the gallery and help out a bit, but Kira probably won't let me because she wants me to stay home and work. So naturally, I am going to defy her attempt to make me try to rest and run a few errands."

" Would you be opposed to me tagging along? " He questioned, his hands inching higher up my thighs.

I responded. " I would assume you have more important things to do, Mr. Garcia.. " He sat up slowly, and a blush rose to my face as he pulled me flush against him.

" Well, one of the most important things to do on my list, flower, is you... But I'm assuming you're a bit sore after last night.. " He muttered, and I felt myself flinch as he intentionally moved his length against my aching core. " So all in all, I'm free for the day, that is, if you want me to accompany you.. "

" I guess I could use the company.. You can come. " I said, and he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

" You could use the company.. and what happened to putting some distance between us? " He teased as he placed a kiss on my neck, and I bit my lip.

" What can I say.. everyone makes mistakes.. "

After getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a black ribbed v-neck long-sleeve, I sat before my vanity to do my hair. As I combed it, Beckham walked into the bedroom dressed for the day in an outfit I'd given him to wear after he showered. It had been for Gavin's birthday a few years ago, and I had gone out of my way to buy an outfit for almost $300 from one of his favorite stores.