19. fire 🔥 in water 💦 (pt.2)

Target: 120 votes and after 700 followrs

Complete the target soon loves 💌

Author's pov:

Her  breathing stuck for a while when his whole rough yet warm hand cupped her  stomach and the cold water was doubling the sensations on her skin .  Heat was erupting with each passing moment.   She pushed her face in his naked chest and he kissed her hairs softly.

'are you still on your words.??"

His voice was soft and slow .

She pull her face out of his chest giving him a confused look .

" Not touching you"

Her heart pained remembering her toxic words  and eyes moisturizerd.

"Forgive me..."

She bite on her lip to suppress her sob .

"Rana sa...I'm really sorry.... I .. I don't know what happened when I saw you with other woman..... I want you only for me.... always and forever.......... "

She let out her emotions and he wiped her tears and settled his lips on her forehead silently forgiving his little wife.
She breathed calmly feeling his touch closing her eyes.

But his silence is the visual proof how much he is hurt and disappointed. 

"Please....."

This time her hands adjoined together between the little space of their chests.
He instantly took her hands in each of his tighten palms in their sides and attached lips on his frozen cheek .  The warmth of his open mouth did wonders of sensations on his skin. Her lashes forced shut.

"I only love you Rani sa and only yours ....i belong to you "

And his teeth grazed in her soft skin sending pleasurable ache for which she crave only.
His hand moved to aside her duppatta from her shoulder side and her heart raced insanely. His touch was warm and sensual.

"Hume thand lag..rhi hai "
"I'm feeling cold "

Her voice is low and timid and her breath stucked in her chest when he guided his both hands on her back rubbing slowly feeling contracting the skin beneath his touch  and chest arching forward clashing with his .

"Garmi den.??"
"Wanna warmth.??"

She shuddered insanely when he spoke while nibbling the tender flesh of her ear .

"Jiii"

The only word got whispered by her  and he pushed the falling hair strands on her face aside while his hand tugged on her duppatta slightly to make hanging it loosly on her shoulder blade .

She shivered immediately when his knuckles brushed on the side of her neck lightly that she couldn't stop herself and threw herself in his chest hugging him tightly. Her breath was no longer stable and his breath was heavy too .

"Ruk jayun...?"
"Should stop.??"

His voice is thick winning to make her more weak for him.

"No"

She shook her head on his chest and a smile occurred on his face .

She closed her eyes lightly when he opened his mouth before latching it over her neck and a tear of ecstacy rolled out from her shut lashes .  Warmth layered over the pool of icy water . She pushed herself more in his chest as his tongue rolled on the sensitive skin of her neck and her mouth hang open on his bare chest .