🪓 The Great Escape! 🪓

Meanwhile, Bluebell was searching for them in her parents' room. "Not here either!!! Ugh!!", Princess Bluebell screamed in frustration. CLING, CLING, CLING! Noises were coming from the hall. {It must be them!} thought the Princess. She smirked creepily.

She came to the hall, but no one was there. "Over here, you STINKIN Princess!!", shouted Rodrick on Bluebell's left. Bluebell ran towards him. {This is it...this is for my siblings and Hana...I've had a great life so far. I just wish that I got to thank Dad and Mom for it} Rodrick thought gladly. He was completely calm. Bluebell approached him with her axe held high and sliced his right arm off. Rodrick screamed in pain. Blood was flowing very fast. "Hana! Now!", he yelled despite the pain he felt. Bluebell turned around to see Hana running towards her. "Now you see me now sister!", Hana screamed. She pushed the axe to Bluebell's chest and it struck her. Blood bled and bled. Bluebell fell on the floor. The axe was out of her reach. Hana looked down at Rodrick, he was passing out...to his end (NOO >_<, Why do I need it to be like this...).

She kneeled to take a closer look if Rodrick would survive or not. "Hana...behind...you...", Rodrick said weakly. Hana turned. Her eyes widened. Bluebell was up, with her axe on her hands. "If I die! You die too! IDIOTIC SISTER!", yelled Princess Bluebell. And she struck Hana on her stomach so hard, there was no chance Hana would live. Hana collapsed on Rodrick. "I'm...sorry Rodrick", she whispered. And then...she died. "No...", Rodrick whispered. "I'll finish YOU off too!", cackled the Princess. And she sliced his body. Blood was everywhere.

Princess Bluebell cackled as if this was the most entertaining kill she'd ever had. She turned towards the doors ready for her other 4 kills. The Princess screamed in anger and dropped her axe unexpectedly. The others were making their escape because now the doors were unlocked now that she was hurt herself. Before dying completely, Rodrick opened his eyes and weakly smiled. "You...were...tricked. They...escaped.", Rodrick weakly said but in full happiness. He closed his eyes and let out his last breath.

The Princess picked up her axe and ran after the other 4 siblings but it was too late, the doors closed behind the siblings. "Quick, in the car everyone, NOW!", shouted Dan. Everyone did not hesitate to do so. Dan took the wheel. And off they went, not wanting to stay a moment longer!