♡Chapter 127♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a sunny day in San Francisco.

Poppy was currently sitting in the kitchen with her friends Josie, Kylie, and Hayley. The four teenagers were just hanging out.

"I'm still shocked you gave up cheerleading for your job at the smoothie shack." Kylie mentioned.

Poppy shrugged. "It was sad, but I had to. It's all apart of growing up." The blonde twirled a strand of her hair with her fingers.

"I could never quit dance." Josie shook her head.

Becky then walked in the kitchen. "Hi, girls." Becky greeted the four teenagers.

"Hey." Poppy, Josie, Kylie, and Hayley all wave at Becky.

"You girls okay?" Becky checked.

"Yeah." The four teens nod.

Danny then entered the kitchen. "Hey, girls."

"Hiya, D-man!" Hayley grinned at her best friends uncle.

Danny rushed over to the oven. "Time to baste my boot."

"Maybe I'll skip dinner, Danny." Becky grimaced.

Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Ugh, me too."

Danny chuckled softly, "No, calm down. It's a pastry boot." Danny informed them. Danny then put on the oven gloves and took his pastry boot from the oven, placing it on the kitchen side. "Oh, look at that." Danny admired his cooking. "Isn't that a work of art?"

"Mr Tanner, that looks disgusting." Josie truthfully said.

"Yeah, no offence, but I wouldn't even feed that to my cat." Kylie bit her lip.

Hayley looked the pastry boot up and down. "I feel bad for whoever's eating that."

"It's always great to have you girls here." Danny tightly smiled. "Isn't that pretty? It's diced turkey and creamed vegetables in a lovely pastry shell." Danny continued to feel proud about his cooking. "I cooked this the very first time I made a dinner for Vicky.

"And they say romance is dead." Becky teased.

The back door then opened and DJ, Steve, Kimmy, Stephanie, and Josh walked in the house.

"Hi, dad." Stephanie greeted her father.

"Hey, sweetheart." Danny smiled warmly at Stephanie.