15 : 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Y/n~chan" gojo said entering the room as he saw his sister playing with her toy.
"I missed you"
"You just met her 30 minutes back"
"It's still a long time utahime!!"
"Yeah yeah anyway y/n and I was having quite fun playing, she didn't miss you at all"
"That's not true my y/n loves me a lot" he said Hugging the small baby close to his heart.
"It's so nice to see the siblings bond" mei mei said dropping behind them as she poked the young gojo's nose.
"MEI MEIIII"y/n squealed jumping in her arms in an instance.
"I missed you so much"she said burying her face in crook of her neck.
"I missed you alot too n/n "she said moving hand through her hair.
"Now that everyone is here, shall we start it?" Gojo said giving out instructions on the Mike.
"Best of luck everyone~"the small girl squealed from back ground as the sorcerers found themselves smiling.
Everyone started their task, fighting with each other, while in the teacher lounge everyone stayed around the girl playing with her.
"Y/n see this it's cute right" iori said pinning her hair with a cute octopus pin.
"Wahhh it's so pretty, do I look good brother?"
"Ofcourse my little bun is the prettiest!!"
" don't you think we are here to observe the match not play kitty party with some kid " the old man grumbled, sighing with insufficient attention.
"Tch you really had to ruin the mood didn't you?"gojo said focusing on the screen as he noticed some weird energy in the ground.
"Wait what's that" he said pointing towards the small moving figure on ground. As everyone's attention diverted towards it, no sooner the entire area was covered with a cloak , while the screen went blank.

"Was master tengen's barrier broken?" Mei mei asked questioning the situation.
"If that's true then our opponent is strong"

"Come on guys it's time for a walk then"he said picking up his sister," we have some guests to visit"
"Are you taking her as well?" Utahime questioned not sure about putting the child's security in danger.
"Don't worry I'll always protect her, no one can harm her till I am breathing "gojo said boasting as they stepped out of the room.
The white haired sorcerer jumped on the roops showing the girl scenaries.
"Ni chan see there! The place bursted"she said gawking at the smoke.
They all reached towards the entrance which was hidden with the curtain, just as gojo tried to break it, it repelled back,
"Ouch that hurts" he said massaging his fist while y/n slapped the curtain.
"Bad curtain"her hand immediately went inside, passing through the barrier.
"Eh?"utahime thought as she also tried to move inside, and she didn't got any resistance.
"It seems like our guests don't like me alot"gojo said keeping the child on the ground, focusing his power to break it.
"You all should go inside I'll try to break it from up" he said as he let others pass through the gate, glancing at the child crouching down by few distance.
"What are you doing y/n? " He questioned coming a bit close to her, as he saw her picking out flowers from the twigs.
"I am collecting presents for everyone when they get back"she said smiling as she continued doing her work.
Their little conversation was interrupted by a curse aura speaking behind them.
"Finally Gojo satoru and that young kid together" the curse said, sharpening his blades.
"I would love to cut you both into pieces, the girl looks so cute I might just hang her head in my collection."he says laughing evilly.
"Tch are you blind or something? Don't you see? to reach her you have to go through me first" gojo said standing infront of his sister, protecting her.
"Should I make a wallet of your skin? Or rug? What do you think so-" before he could've completed his sentence gojo launched on him , not able to tolerate hearing such things about his sister.
"Shut up before I kill you"
"My my you look angry"
The curse said keeping the blade on his neck trying to move through his infinity.
"Do you really think your lousy attack would work?" Gojo said smashing his head, as he lifted his body and deraded it to ground.
"You even thought about touching her? That's so courageous of you"gojo said lauching continuous punches on his face, taking off his anger, as for the final he ripped apart his body, cutting his torso into millions of pieces.
"You were weak, tch still had such a big mouth" he said while dusting off his hands. He turned around hoping to meet his sister smiling at him, but there was no one, the only thing left were the flowers his sister was picking.
"Y/n are you playing with brother?... You are joking right?" He said cautiously , trying to move his vision everyone, sensing her energy no where near.
"It's not funny anymore come out" he said now panicking as he noticed another presence behind him.
"Who t-"
"Long time no see satoru!" geto said while waving towards his old friend.
"You? But how?"
"Suprise right" he said finally uncovering the small child sleeping in his arms.
"Don't worry she is just sleeping" suguru said patting her hairs.
"Give her back" gojo said his wrist stiffening, "don't drag her into our mess"
"My my you are worrying so much, don't worry I am just taking her for few days, let her spend some time with her god-brother" he said smiling at him as gojo lunged towards him trying to save his sister but geto was gone before that, all there left was gojo and his tears.
"Y/n..." He mumbled water dripping from his eyes , he ran all around the campus trying to locate her.
"No no this can't be happening" he said flying up in the sky as he lunged out a big power force on the cover , breaking it. Trying to kill any curse who appears infront of him.

"TELL ME WHERE IS MY Y/N !!"

// word count: 1064 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//