Farewell

It's been four months now. Jenna and I still don't talk. We are about to start a new grade. Today is Farewell day for the seniors.

"Farewell, Karla." I said.
"You must be happy that I'm leaving. Maybe we will have same university once you graduate." Karla replied.
"I hope not."
Karla laughed.
"I really wanted her. Jenna. But I stepped back."

Now that's a new information.

"Why? Because she got together with Samuel?" I asked.
"No, you and her belong together. I didn't want to wreck anything. I guess, I matured when I realised this. I don't need to have everything I want." Karla said.

She really has matured. Her friends from university would not see the immature version of her. Good for her.

"Feather" by Sabrina Carpenter was playing in the background.
"I think you just couldn't find more people for the knitting club and Jenna gave up on you." I said.

I looked around to see Jade and Caroline french kissing.
"I thought she hated Caroline." Karla said.
"She did. But who can resist a kiss from Caroline." I said.
"Caroline is sexy. We fooled around for a short period. I'll miss her." Karla lowered her voice.
"She used to like you." I said.
"No, Katherine, she used to like you."
"Well, before me."
"Really? I had no idea! Caroline liked me? If I knew, I'd have taken advantage of her." Karla said.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I'd make her lick my pussy while I lick hers." Karla said.
"She did lick you during the pool party when you were asleep.." I said quietly.
"What?"
"Nothing, forget it."

She was in love with me. I wasn't. I had lust for her. I've been lonely for a while now. Kristine and I have a lot of sex but she doesn't make me feel any less lonely.

"Hey! Kathy.." I heard a soft feminine voice and immediately knew it was Jenna.
"Hey Jen."
"Can you believe it? We're seniors now! It's crazy. First grade feels like yesterday." She said.

She is suddenly having a conversation with me!?

"Yeah. Remember the time when we were bestfriends?" I asked.

Jenna stared down uncomfortably.
Caroline noticed us from a distance and put her hand on Jade's mouth to stop the kissing.

"Cut it out, Kat! Samuel is here. Let it go!" She said as Samuel walked to us.

"C'mon babe, let me get you something to eat." Samuel said.

She walked away with him and I heard him ask, "Are you not over Katherine?"
"You know what, I am over Katherine. Why are you so insecure? Can't I talk to her as friends? Get me something to eat while I stay back there talking to my friends." Jenna said.
"Okay, as long as you don't flirt with her." Samuel said and went near the buffet to get her something.
"So, we're still friends?" I asked.
"We don't have time. Come with me." Jenna said and grabbed my hand.
"Where are you taking her?" Caroline shouted.
Jenna took me to the girls' restroom. It was empty at that hour. She immediately slammed the door and kissed me roughly.
"Jen..what do you want?" I asked.
"I miss you, Kathy. I miss this." She said and rubbed my panties with her fingers.
We made out for few minutes. Her mouth tasted like nostalgia. I missed her too.

Is she just fooling around with me? It's unfair to Samuel though.

"What about Samuel? Why are you with him?" I stopped and asked her.
"He's sweet. But, I'm only with him because of my mom. Kathy..she found out about you and me."
"How?"
"Karla told her."
"Karla!? What?" I was so surprised.
"Yeah. After we broke up, Karla visited me and had a short conversation with my mom. She showed her pictures from the pool party where Karla and I were kissing. My mom was furious, Karla also told her that you were my girlfriend."

Karla was behaving all matured just now for what? She will never change.

"Oh Jen..why didn't you tell me!"
"What was I supposed to say? You broke up with me over a little fight. And my mom was about to throw me out of the house, I can't afford to live alone right now. I, somehow, convinced her that it was a dare for the pool party. And to convince her more, I started going out with Samuel." Jenna explained.
"Jen...you still could've told me. I kept wondering what went wrong."
"I'm sorry, Kathy. Moreover, Samuel and my mom, both wanted me to stop talking to you. But I can't. I can't anymore, Kathy. I miss you, and your body and your smell, your touch. Touch me, Kathy."

This is how I used to sound when I used to obsess over Jen's body.

I fondled her boobs, still wondering if she's going to ignore me infront of Samuel and others.
Jenna moaned.
She was wearing a sparkly red one piece.
I bit her cleavage and gave her a bite mark.
"Oh no, what if Samuel sees this?" I said.
"I'm breaking up with him..and as of my mom, I'd let her scold me if that's what it costs for us to hangout."

She remembers those words?

"I said this to you when we were bestfriends, but, Kathy, we'll be girlfriends forever."
"Promise?"
"Promise!"

"You look gorgeous, Jen. I want to undress you so bad."
Jenna giggled.

We went inside and I pushed her on a toilet seat and licked her pussy.
"I missed your tongue." Jenna moaned.

I've eaten Caroline, Elena, Kristine but nothing gets me hornier than eating Jen out.

Her pussy was throbbing on my tongue. I sucked on it until she came.
"Kathy, you're so wet." She said.
She made me sit on the toilet seat and rubbed her pussy against mine.
"It feels so good, Jen. Let me remove my panties."

Jenna is teasing me before having the direct contact between our pussies. And my panties are getting more wet.

"Juicy." She said.
She removed my panties and put them between her cleavage.
"I'm stealing this." She said.

Our pussies finally united. We scissored hard. Jenna's boobs were on my face, I sucked on them.
"I am seeing you naked after so long. I missed these." I said.
Jenna kept humping on my pussy and motorboated my face with her big tits.

I'm at the peak point now!!
I came.

"I'm really keeping your panties, by the way." She said.
"What are you going to do with it?" I asked.
"You'll find out." She said as she licked her top lip.
I pulled her face towards me and kissed her.