𝟭𝟲.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA                                  |𝟮:𝟬𝟵𝗣𝗠|                                                    ✘✘✘

     |𝟮:𝟬𝟵𝗣𝗠|

                                        ✘✘✘

Sekani was making vonni plate. The moving people brought her furniture and things, She had to wait 2 weeks because of something.., but she cursed the out making them bring her things 2 days ago.

"Giavonni , come eat!" She yelled , sitting Vonni food on the counter. Hearing footsteps, she looked seeing Giavonni and a kid she never saw before.

"Who is that ?" Sekani said , making a plate for the other kid . "Our neighbor , me and him was playing outside , and i wanted to invite him inside because he said .. he doesn't have family." Giavonni whispered.

Frowning Sekani, looked at the boy who was eating like he hasn't ate in years . "may i have more, please ?" He said , he had manners .

Sekani nodded , putting lots of more on his plate since she made a lot to hold her and vonni over the days.

"Titi Kani ? Can i have some sliders ?" She said , stuffing the other slider in her mouth.

"What did i tell you about stuffing your mouth ?" She sighed , giving Vonni 2 more sliders.

Making her plate , she went and sat in her room. Praying , she began to eat while her phone rung making her groan .

answering it , "You have a pre-paid call from , Ida, if you'd wish to except this charges press 1" the lady said.

she pressed one with a quickness, "hey girly!" Sekani said still eating.

"Hiii' oh my gosh , i miss you girl! But how you doing ?" Ida said. "great actually, we eating right now! Vonni wanted some sliders." She said.

"that's good , she fat! But no lie , yo' sliders be the bomb. I need some when i get out, can you let me speak to vonni ?" She said.

Sekani nodded , getting up. "Sekani ?" Ida said.

"Sorry! I'm still here, walking downstairs now." She said , at the last step going to the kitchen.

"Here , go somewhere quiet." Sekani said giving the phone to Giavonni .

"It is mommy ?" She said , Sekani nodded.

Giavonni smiled, and she walked to the backyard, sitting on the porch steps.

"Hi , what's your name ?" Sekani asked.

"Some people use to call me... Satan" He said. Her eyes widened.

"imma just call you Santana! So, where's your family ?" She said , giving him a juice from the freezer.

"I don't know , I haven't saw any family of mines.. since I was 5, I had a brother but he killed my auntie the only person that wanted me . He left but he didn't know where i was hiding he was looking for me though." He shrugged .