chapter nineteen

khamyri a'lesia koltonfour months ago

four months ago

"please, let me see my babies!" i begged as tears stained my bruised & swollen face.

my body hurting badly from the beating I'd just received from trying to escape for the fourth time since being held captive. "pleaseee, someone help me!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"ain't nobody gone help you, you know this already girl. shut that shit up." one of the other girls said bluntly, she stood up from her mat and walked over to me.

"don't fucking touch me!" i spazzed drying my tears. I turned my back away from her laying down in fetal position and silently cried and prayed myself to sleep.

thoughts of how i ended up in the predicament & how would i get out flooded my mind. I had to make it home to my kids & my man.

- today -

"prince" i semi-yelled as he walked straight pass me to his office. i scoffed getting up from the living room couch & following behind him.

"sia, ion got time for all that fucking nagging! i need you to be ready by 10." he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"prince, I'm not gonna keep doing this send someone else." i begged trying to stay calm and not seem emotional about my current situation.

he chuckled, looking up at me with low eyes. He slid his chair back, stood up from his desk & walked toward me, "are you telling me no?" he glared deeply into my eyes, tightly gripping my neck.

He picked me up by my neck & pinned me against the wall, "p-prince, i-i ca-can't b-breath" i gasped digging my nails into his arms.

He leaned closer to me, "i own you bitch, remember that shit." he spoke through gritted teeth, pulling away from me, we locked eyes having an intense stare down.

"go get ready like i said" he slammed my head into the wall before releasing my neck.

I slid down the wall, silently crying.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled, his deep voice booming through the office.

I scurried to my feet and sped walked out of his office. My head pounding from when he slammed it. I went into the room where the mats were and tried to lay down, but i couldn't.

- hours later -
third pov

"wake up girl" one of the guys nudged khamyri harshly but she wouldn't budge.

He checked her pulse; it was thready but she had one. "she needa go to the hospital she barely breathing." he said picking her up bridal style and walking out of the room with her.

He carried her to his car and drove to the hospital not caring about the consequences of his actions.

He called the hospital on the way there alerting them about a barely conscious female with severe head trauma.

When he arrived to the hospital, he pushed her out of the vehicle and kept going.

A male nurse nearby seen it, he picked khamyri up and carried her into the emergency room.

A crowd of nurses and doctors rushed over with a gurney and immediately took her up to the admission floor. "oh my gosh, riri?" mar's eyes widened in shock seeing his work wife, he immediately went to the locker room & grabbed his phone dialing the one person he knew would want to see her the most.

a/n:

cliffhanger ? 👀

what will happen to khamyri ?

how will jhyzir and the kids react when they see her?

thoughts ?

Mazi'eon Princeton Marshall"Prince"

"Prince"

to be continued...

05/13/2024