37

Sorry for the late update, I had exams! Finally iam back now, again daily updates,
Enjoy reading.

"Good morning rana. "
Archana whispered in her sleepy voice with half opened eyes,

"Indeed my morning will be a good one As I have you beside me. "
Archana just gave him a smile as her hands reached to cup his face.

"Do you want to sleep more baby girl?"
She just nodded yawning, scooping closer, she again closed her eyes.
Abhimaan pecked her forehead caressing her hair.
He gently untangled himself from her, sliding into his pants, he picked their clothes that are scattered all over the room. His eyes went to the broken bed, his lips curved up.
A knock on the door disturbed him.
He buttoned his shirt quickly
Opening it, he found his mother in mother In law.

"Here your breakfast! Where is Archana? You didn't freshen up yet? "
Abhimaan took the tray from her

"We slept late at night, she is still sleeping, I think she needs rest, can you help her in getting ready aunty.?"
Her mom gave an awkward nod to him before walking away from them.
Where abhimaan frowned at her sudden disappearance.

Shrugging his shoulders, he walked to her.
"Little flower, get up , eat something and sleep again. "
He cooed at her gently picking her hand, to which she groaned.

"Baby you should eat something. '
Archana just turned to other side pressing pillow over her ears.

"Your Amma asked for you. "
That's it, she sat up straight hearing him, ignoring the sharp pain between her legs

"What? She came here? What she said? What you said.? "
He held her hand rubbing it lightly at her panick voice.

"I said nothing, she just asked for you, I said you are resting because we slept late at night and you need rest. "
Archana held her head at his words.

"You are unbelievable, now go away. "
She pushed him with one hand while another holding the debut to her body.

"What did I do? "
He asked being confused.

"What you did? Who says like that rana, that we slept late at night and need rest, what my would be thinking? "
She slowly tried to get up to which abhimaan helped her.

"Jo humne kiya wahi sochegi and stop they know every thing that goes between a couple little flower, stop being worry. "
He took her in a side hug patting her shoulder.

"I know but still, it's awkward aagrhhh. Leave it, I have to sleep now,
Why are we on the floor?"
Abhimaan just smirked at her question making her frown, she hiffed when he signalled her look towards the bed.
She groaned turning her gaze towards the bed,

"What the hell? "
She gasped as her eyes widened seeing the broken bed, the chronicle from the last night, she hit her head dropping on the ground, abhimaan just chuckled at her reaction.
Archana glared at him, ignoring her he picked her up and jumped on the bed, with her over him, facing the ceiling making her shocked.
The bed totally crouched down to the floor.

"Thuddddd. "

The unfinished task got completed successfully my little flower.
He husked near her ear, nearly biting it. She just elbowed him, managing herself, she got up,
Ther gaze snapped towards the door at the constant knocks on the door.

"Iam going to fresh up. "
She yelled before glaring at him and slamming the bathroom door.

_____________________________________

"Little closer calm down, nothing to worry. "
Archana just huffed at him, both are all decked up after freshening up in another room, at her mother's instruction at the messed up state of their room, Her in the brown saree with jewellery, as it's mandatory for the new bride, while abhimaan in his general fit.
Inhaling sharply Archana opened the door, she walked forward with abhimaan behind, she downed her gaze finding her mother, to which abhimaan lifted her chin up.
Soon their brunch served by her mother, which they had in silence.