Anokhi applies color on Rishabh

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

It was 5:00 clock in the morning when Anokhi woke up. She saw that Rishabh was sleeping with her but his feet were quite far from Anokhi's feet. Rishabh had also placed many pillows between them so that Anokhi would not get hurt even by mistake. Seeing this, Anokhi smiled. She looked at Rishabh's sleeping face.

Today for the first time Anokhi was looking at Rishabh's sleeping face. Because Rishabh always used to wake up before Anokhi.

Anokhi looked at Rishabh's face carefully. In sleep his hair was spread on his forehead and his closed eyes. There was a small smile on his lips, there was peace on his face.

Anokhi was looking at him smiling. She said in her mind, "What are you Rishabh ji, I am not able to understand you. Every day I see a new form of you which I am not able to understand.  Every day I see a new colour of yours in which I get entangled. By the way, the colour reminded me that today is the festival of colours. Oh yes, today is Holi.”

While thinking this, a big smile came on Anokhi’s lips. Just as she was about to say something out of happiness, she quickly put her hand on her mouth and looking at Rishabh, she said in her mind, “Anokhi, in front of whom are you getting happy for Holi. He does not celebrate Holi at all, so how will he be happy seeing colours. I don’t know what kind of people he is who do not love colours. It doesn’t happen like this, Holi is so much fun, there are so many colours and sweet and Gujiyas too. I will definitely play Holi.”

Just then Rishabh stirred a little in his sleep due to which Anokhi reined in her thoughts. She looked at Rishabh for a moment and then a mischievous smile came on her lips. Looking at Rishabh, she started thinking that if color is applied on his face then how will Rishabh look?

She said to herself, “You trouble me a lot, you trouble me a lot. Now see what I do.” Saying this, she slowly moved her hand towards the side table and picked up her phone.

Thinking something, she first put the phone on silent mode and then called Vikram. As soon as Vikram picked up her phone, Anokhi quickly disconnected the call and typed a message and sent it to him.

Vikram got a little upset due to the phone being disconnected and he was about to call Anokhi again when he saw Anokhi's message.  He opened it and read, “ Bhaiya, please bring lots of gulaal of different colors to my room and yes, bring the second key of my room from maa. Do not knock the door and do not message me and ask me questions, just come.”

“ What has she ordered? Does she want to play Holi with me first? Oh wow, my younger sister is so cute. Now I will go and play Holi with my princess.” Vikram said happily and got down from the bed and quickly went out of the room.

After some time, he was standing outside Shobha's room with a plate of gulaal of different colors in his hand. He gently knocked on Shobha's room door.

Shobha opened the door and seeing Vikram with gulaal, she said, “Vikram, you have already started playing Holi. It is 5:00 in the morning, are you not able to wait to play Holi with me? And if you have come to apply color on me, I will beat you. You know, first of all, we apply color on Papa.”

“Yes aunty, I know and I have not come to apply color on you. I want the key of Anokhi’s room from you. See what order has she given me?”, saying this, he showed Anokhi’s message to Shobha.