Thanks For 10K

Yo, VoidGod-Kun Here And THANKS FOR 10K READERS!.

I am Very Happy for all the Support That all of you had shown and I would like to Continue Writing with all of you Present here.

At First I thought that I will Jist Write a  Single Chapter and then Stop writing but because of all the Support and Encouragement that all of you had Shown, I was able to continue Writing.

That all I have to say And I hope that you will continue Supporting me.

And THANKS

BUT THERE ARE SOME SPECIAL PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY SUPPORTIVE AND I WANT TO GIVE THEN SPECIES THANKS.

SPECIAL THANKS TO

void-emperor
TURN_NULL
GodOfTensura
StoRieS_TenSura
Vel_Kitsuki
VelzardisMommy
Ivansal

I
V

If you had Come here, it means you are a Genius.

So let's not take things Otherway and Let get to the main point.

So as you have came down here so that means I also have to give you Something, don't you Think so?

So I will tell you some facts about me and the Story.

1. Your Author has Social Anxiety And Prefers to stays at home.

2. All the Stories are Interconnected.

3. In Most Chapters in both of the Books You can find Hidden Details and Easter Egg.

4. In both of my Books I have my Own Oc's

5. I love Songs and Music

6. I birthday is on 14th March

7. I started writing my Fanfic on my Birthday.

8. All my Oc's Have Names and also  have a Title

9. List of my Oc's (Number Can Change)
I. Author: Crescent
II. Narrator: Lunox
III. Primordial will of Concept: Alaste
IV. Mater of Lunox, Crescent and Alaste: Unknown (It will be revealed in the Future)

10. It's not a fact but a Challenge. All of you have to Guess my Real Age. (Just Guess Randomly if you cant find my Real Age.

And Some Pics and Memes For All