25 - Karva chauth

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

When Dev said I don't have to fasting but I really want to tell him that I want do fasting. He is correct that I'm not fully accepted this yet but also I believe that one for seven lives.

_________________________________

Suddenly, our sleep got disturb when Dev phone buzzed in the middle of the night.

"hello," Dev said and continued. "Wait, I'm coming." He cut the call.

He turned to me and I gave a confused look.

"Something, important came up in the work and I have to go jaan." He gave guilty look.

"It's okay Dev." I gave reassurance look and went closet then he come up with as usual black suit.

"you sleep jaan, I don't know when I'll be back so sleep tight." He placed beautiful kiss on my forehead. He left the room.

_______________________________

I woke up in 3:00 when my alarm rings. I quickly took a bath and went to downstairs.

"Aathu, come where is Dev?" maa Asked.

"Ma, Dev went to office in the mid-night, something important came up in office ma." I said.

Then we all had our food and retreat to our room. The day passed by like that and its evening.

"Aathu, everyone started arriving for pooja but where is Dev." Daadi asked. As we only invited our close relatives and friends for pooja.

"Daadi, he will be here before pooja." How can I tell her that Dev didn't pick up the calls.

I went to prepare food for everyone with ma and becames my best friend in the house next to Rohan.

Its time for pooja still Dev haven't return back home, I felt nervous and everyone is here Ahil also came as doing his internship in Dev company and not forgot Dharshan also here with Shiny but luckily she haven't notice yet or else she would have created a scene here. I was lost in my thoughts.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing here. After all employee what are you doing in his house." Shiny make a disgusted face.

"Ms. Shiny is none of your business." I Replied back this time confidently.

"How dare you to raise your voice to me." before Shiny could finish.

"Keep your voice down when you are talking to my wife." Dev Roared from behind. I can see shock in Shiny face.

"What? wife." She said.

"yes, Ms. Shiny. She is a future Queen." Rohan said and turned to me "Bhabhi-sa see bhai-sa came back. now you came with me." Rohan takes me from there and I looked at Dev who was really pissed off. I went near Dev.

"Dev come, you are getting late and get refreshed come." I tried to calm his temper.

"Next time make sure your voice low when you are talking to my wife." He roared and I flinched, then he turned towards me instantly his voice went soft.

"Sure, princess come." He said and I looked at Rohan, He gave me reassurance smile. We retreated from there and after pooja. everyone was retreat to their house. we went to terrace to finish the fasting. Moon has showed.

"Dev, you also in fasting right?" Papa asked and Dev nodded in responds. What is he fasting for me. Its like a dream who would do fasting for their wife even though he is king.

"let's complete fasting, Aathu must be hungry because its her first time." Ma said and Dev looked at me in a amusement. He feed me a sweet and water and I did the same to him. We were lost in each other eyes.

"Bhai, I'm really hungry. Can please do your romance later." Abhiraj waved his hand in middle of us.

"I'm planning to block your card." Dev said in annoyed tone. everyone burst into laugh even Rohan also.

We were having our dinner, only Ahil and Dharshan were with Us, Shiny went back after her encounter with Dev.

"Aathu have this, your favorite panner butter masala and naan." Ahil said and place a morsel in mouth and I chew the morsel then eyes went wide. I took water and gulped it in one go.

"you idiot, you are death." I said and took the water in my hand.

"No, no Aathu. I just feed you affectionately." Ahil protest. "You feed me the chilly intentionally, lobster." I said and about pour the water over him. Suddenly he moved and I ended up in pouring a water on Dharshan.

My Eyes widen and the whole family were controlling their laughter. Then first one to burst into laughter is Daadu and everyone joined him.

"I... I'm Sorry." I apologize and Dharshan shook his head.

"It's okay, Aathu." He said and I turned to Ahil who is trying his best control his laughter.

"Yon regret this sur you idiot." I glared at him.

_______________________________

Everyone was retreat to their room and Dharshan and Ahil also went back. I walked to back to our room. Dev was sitting in the bed and lifted his head from the phone to looked at me.

"Come here." I did as he said and stand in front of him.

"You look dazzling in this blue saree." He said and I hummed in a responds. I can feel my cheeks heat. He snicked his hand over my waist and pressed his face into my bare tummy.

"You were done a fasting for me, right?" He said and I hummed in a responds. Shiver run through my spin when his hot breath touch my skin.

"But.." I paused. "You are correct I haven't accept this marriage fully but I always believe in 'one for seven lives' and I also believe you Dev." I Clarified.

"And why did you done fasting?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"I did for my wife long live." He said and brushed his lips over my navel, I felt my knees weaks.

"Dev." I whispered.

"Hmm." He placed a wet kiss in my navel. Goosebump erupted in my skin.

"I'm getting addicted to your little navel." He whispered in my tummy. I was stunned.

"come let's sleep it's getting late." Dev said and engulfed me in cuddle. I placed my head in his chest, hearing his heartbeat is the best feeling ever, its feels comforting and its feels home.

"Dev, Good night."

Author's Note:

Hey guys, how is Dev character? Who love him? let me know in the comments.

LOVE YOU ALL