Am i gonna die?

Seb

The chains round my neck weigh my whole body down, after I had bit him he out me in a different room.

More like a cell, he whipped me. He's been whipping me every time I don't do something he wants me to do, my heats building up and it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

The cell door opens "you going to be good today" he says with a whip in his hand and something else in the other, "why are you doing this? What do u want?" I say "I want you, and I'll keep u down here till you forget about those fucking Alphas and only think about me" "you can't breake a mate bond" he laughs "that's where your wrong, I can.

I just have to keep you away from them long enough and then I'll claim you" he says walking up to me.

He moves a chain from my neck slightly and kisses a spot on my neck, I flinch and try to pull away "stay still" he growls. He then bites into my neck making me yelp and pull away.

Instantly a shock hits my stomach like a thousand bolts of lightning, I look down to see he has some sort of tazee thing.

"They use this to control dangerous animals, I think its the perfect thing for you" the shock left 2 small spots on my skin, he shocks me again making me cry out.

"I have a lil experiment I want to try on you, I hear your lovely Alphas might be coming this way" he says laughing.

What does he mean?

Taking out another syringe he grabs my arm and digs it into my skin, "don't worry I won't hurt your Alphas, you will" he says as my eyes slowly drift shut.

Once I wake up again my body feels weird, I look down to see I've shifted. My paws are out and I can feel my fur giving me more warmth.

Looking around I see I'm in dome kind of closed of arena, "Good your awake!" I hear Ace's voice. Suddenly the door opens and I see another wolf come in, the growl at me.

"End him" Ace says to me, what! Is this his sick idea of entertainment! "Seb, Kill!".

As soon as he said that one word its like something switched in my body, my paws gripped to the ground as I ran towards the wolf lunging at him, he bites me first but before I know it I've ripped his throat out and he's laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Suddenly something snaps out of me,I look down to see what I've done. Fear consumes me. "Good boy" I hear Ace clap, "looks like my little experiment works after all, this will be so much fun" he says.

Suddenly gas leaks through the cracks making me dizzy, once again I'm put to sleep.

"Seb" I can still hear my Alphas voices, "Seb, baby wake up" wait, that feels rlly real. I force my eyes open to see a familiar face outside the door "Hey, baby. It's okay, we're here" I see Enzo, he's alive?

They open the door before walking towards me and I instantly take a couple steps back not wanting to hurt them, whatever Ace has doen to me he's able  to control me with one word. He'll make me hurt them.

"Hey it's okay, its us. You don't have tobbe afraid" Colt says taking a step towards me.

I go to the back of the wall which still doesn't seem far enough, i'm pacing up and as far as the chain around my neck will let me go.

I can see them look at the chain "relax, we're going to get the chain of you" Hank goes to move towards my neck. I instantly snap at him with my teeth making him take a step back, he can't come close to me.

I'm scared I'll hurt them.

I keep pacing in fear, they need to leave before Ace sees them.

I try to growl at them to get them to leave but they don't "Hey, do you not rememebr us? We aren't going to urticaria you Seb" Colt says kneeling down infront of me, he's really risking his life right now.