6|white lilies and her!

A/n: Because you all did well, so here's your reward chapter.
Of course if this chapter gets 900+ reads and 150 votes by tomorrow night, ch-8 will be posted as well. It's a triple update for you.

Y/N

I thought I was an expert in playing hide and seek, I used to win every fucking time and my friends used to get annoyed thinking I was having some powers to play it perfectly. I still believed I was an ace and I failed. Terribly.

Performing this stunt on my professor was bad news from the start, I should have come clean from the very start instead of going on this spy rendezvous.

Tonight was a close call, it would have gone all wrong if Mr Jeon had seen me, thankfully he didn't. But that little encounter raised adrenaline in my veins to its highest extent, so damn much higher that I was hyperventilating when I laid back on my bed.

Even after having my dinner my mind was stuck on my neighbour. I need to distract myself, it's getting worse now.

Shaking my head to take out the thought of a certain tall, well built, hub of muscles inked under colours with a gorgeous face professor. I surveyed the kitchen to locate chocolate walnut cookies that I baked last night and it was missing.

"Mom? Did you keep the cookies somewhere else? I can't find it in the kitchen" searching a bit more on the shelves, that glass jar with golden lead had just disappeared.

"MOM?" I called her again and heard her footsteps approaching.

"What?" I chuckled when I heard her annoying 'what' as I must have disturbed her reading time. She was a passionate reader, the ones that would start a book and end it before the sun rises the next day.

Only the difference was that she didn't read romance novels. It's business. This lady wanted to know everything about business and success.

Being a business woman, she had kept herself occupied almost all these years of her life and yet she didn't get tired of it. It was like the more she got to know the more she wanted to grow.

I loved her passion and determination to achieve everything. My mom was quite a different lady. But of course the bestest mother I would have asked for.

"The cookies? They are not here." I filled her in and those wrinkles that formed on her face a few seconds ago showing her annoyance vanished instantly.

"Oh that, I gave it to Jungkook."

"To who?" It was funny that I didn't get it at first. Told ya my mind was not in control.