☆16/ Murder

Ihita's Pov

"Haven't you told him yet that we love each other and want to spend life together?"

These words have been ringing in my head since that moron told it to my dad. My eyes popped out of the socket like balls.

I froze. What the actual fuck?

I glared at him as anger and fire ignited in my eyes.

These words were enough to trigger my anger and kill him. Then after he dragged me to the cafe.

I just wanted to bang his head on the wall of my beautiful mansion and show him how beautifully his blood can enhance the beauty of my mansion with its colour, right after the glare my dad passed to me.

Control Ihita, Control.

Love and him? Want to spend my life with him? For fuck's sake.

Indeed he is a devil.

Dad looked at me as if he was either going to kill him or throw me out of my own mansion.

For the world, Ihita Rajveen might not be afraid of anyone but her dad. As much as I love my dad but more than that I'm scared of his anger.

Because only I know his madness in anger.

He might be a respected politician but he's actually a dangerous man.

They shared deadly glares as if it's their love language.

Karnish took me to the cafe after completing his glare-glare game with dad.

My mind drifted back to our conversation, his mesmerising captivating hazel orbs have already captured my mind especially his manly cologne which never fails to make my stomach turn.

And I hate myself for that.

I told him about my most twisted fantasy while looking directly in his captivating hazel orbs.

Power.

Yes.I want power, immense power to pull the strings and be a puppet master.

I didn't lie when I said I stepped in this world only to rule. I've never been a saint and will never claim to be one.

I've my own flaws and that is greediness.

I'm a greedy person but only for power.

Only power can make me sane in this insane world and can get me what I want. No doubt, I like everything in control under my choke heels.

I will get whatever I want, whether it is wealth and power or revenge and crown.

Oh come on, you can't expect a politician's daughter to be a saint especially when it is inherited through our generation.

He will get me what I want and I will give him what he wants.

Anaya Chauhan.

Don't worry Karnish, You will get her because I don't keep a debt.

And he doesn't have any other choice other than trusting me because you are aware of the fact that only I can get her to you even though for the sake of revenge.

Oh gooodddd. I need a break.

I drove to Nitya's office because only she could cheer me up.

As soon as I reached her office, I slipped out of my car only to be greeted by her security and staff. They know me very well because I constantly visit her.

I was wearing off shoulder top and short skirt with black boots complimenting my look.

I walked to her cabin and opened it with 'thud' without knocking only to be cursed by her as her meeting was going on.