Chapter Ten

Neo stopped whimpering and sniffling after sitting in Patrick's lap for twenty minutes in silence. Patrick rubbed Neo's back softly and kept him close. His shoulder and his back were wet from the tears. He slowly leaned Neo's head back and looked at Neo. His eyes were red and puffy, and so were his cheeks. He chuckled and stood up holding Neo. He walked into the bathroom and sat Neo on the toilet. Neo swayed softly as the shower began to run. Patrick stripped down to just boxers and he slowly began to undress Neo. Once Neo was only in his boxers, Patrick helped him into the shower.

He made Neo sit on the bench while he grabbed another washcloth and began to lather it up with soap. He grabbed the handle head and got onto his knees. He started to get Neo wet, but only his lower half. He did not want to make Neo cold. He started to wash Neo.

"I... I am so...sorry I yelled at you earlier... I will never do it... again..." Neo said in a very raspy voice.

"Neo. It is okay. This is my fault. I should have stayed with you. David just wanted to talk to me about something. What happened has nothing to do with you yelling. You were hungry and you were tired. You would have to do something worse to me for me to send my guards on you."

Neo nodded before he saw Patrick stand up and start to wash Neo's torso. He looked up and saw Patrick's chest and body covered in water. He enjoyed the view. His hands moved from his sides to Patrick's chest. He began to feel around. He felt every muscle, every ab, every inch. He moved his hands to Patrick's back and enjoyed touching that as well. Patrick smirked while Neo was distracted. He finished washing Neo and stepped back. Neo whined.

"I need to wash myself. Sit there." Patrick started to wash himself. Neo did not take his eyes off the sight in front of him. He watched Patrick's hands move up and down his body. Watching the soap take over where the washcloth was. Neo wanted to be the washcloth. He wanted to be the one that bathed Patrick.

Once Patrick finished, He turned off the water. Wrapped Neo in a towel, and then himself in a towel. He walked Neo and himself into his bedroom. Neo slowly dried himself off due to his being tired. He watched Patrick dry off. He gasped loudly when he saw Patrick naked in front of a full-figure mirror. He quickly looked away. Patrick laughed loudly while he put on clean boxers and tossed a pair at Neo. Neo slipped them on, but they were slightly too big, so Patrick went through a small duffle bag in his closet, and they finally found a pair that would fit Neo.

Patrick helped Neo get into the bed and then himself. He pulled Neo into his chest and allowed Neo to get comfortable. It did not take long for Neo to fall asleep. Patrick kissed Neo's forehead and drifted to sleep.